[VIDEO] Daniel Cormier: The more you wait Jon Jones, the worse it is going to get

Damn his trash talk is getting really good and sharp

More reason to like cormier, he is top 5 ny fav fighter now

Vitor finished Hendo off much easier than Cormier. And Vitor was no match for Jones.
yes agree

although MMAth don't work, i believe DC will give Jones trouble, but Jones is too god and smart for the like of DC.
eye pokes, elbows, DC has 0% chance against Jones.
DC 72.5" reach, 5'11", 220 pounds fight night.
Jon Jones 84.5" reach, 6'4", 220 pounds fight night.

this is like Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson.:icon_conf

If Gus cant beat Jones in the rematch, I dont think DC can. It would mean Jon has increased his skillset another big chunk and enough to keep the DC fight close. That means it comes down to cardio. Jones wins the cardio. We will find out if Gus can handle Jones 2.0 (?)

damn i wanna see him fight DC more than Gus right now cuz it seems like the more interesting fight. Also who knows what will happen if they wait like a year.

I really don't see Jones getting past Gus and DC.

Cormier is the one who took forever to even come down to the division

I am so pumped for this fight.

Both of these guys can finish the fight, both have amazing stamina, both guys are beasts in that cage. I can see either fighter winning and there's no clear cut favorite to me.

Man I can't wait until that one goes down.

Dana White said last night that Gus has already signed the contract to fight Jones in August. And now they are "working" on Jones who has yet to agree.

Guarantee Jones and his management are lobbying hard for a Gus/DC fight right now.

The more you wait Jon Jones, the worse it is going to get because I am going to continue to get better. You should have gotten me a year ago, because now, I'm not sure you have any chance at all actually.

What's funny about this statement is that Jon Jones is younger than DC, so what makes him think that Jones himself isn't getting any better either?

I believe in DC. This is the greatest threat to Bones yet. DC as the champ in 2015.

He ate all his chicken and wants more. :icon_chee
110362-Hound-Im-gonna-have-to-eat-eve-2kNO.gif

Make the fight Dana. Fuck Gus he's already lost.

This

I really feel DC is going to piss on Jones. The UFC needs to ensure Jones is challenged.
Having Gustaffson lose and rightly so what is another 5 round decision attempt is in nobodys interest. We dont want to see that shit.

We want to see Jones in murky water with DC. I believe in DC and ive only recently become aware of who he is.

He 100% deserves a shot. Theres a massive problem in the UFC because both DC and Matt Brown deserve shots and nothing is coming?

imo Jones is arguably the GOAT. I dont like his personality but he is an awesome and dominant fighter.

Jones/Gus isn't official right? I hope they scrap that shit and just make Jones/DC, 100000000000x more of an intriguing fight. Not interested in seeing what happened last time, i.e. Gus do his pitter patter jabs for 5 rounds only to get elbow blowed into semi unconsciousness.

Back