[VIDEO] Daniel Cormier: The more you wait Jon Jones, the worse it is going to get

Winner of Gus/Jones II should fight DC, he seems like the next logical contender at 205.

lol@ dc!! He is really underestimating Jon Jones!! The moment of truth will come when he stands right in front of Jon Jones!!

DC is going to smack some humility into JJ Lol

Jones throws his girl kicks which get caught and get him dumped on his head.

A year ago he was a HW.

Jones and the ALBQ crew will come with a game plan.

Jones beats Gus and DC.

I don't think it's a sure win for Cormier but he looks like Jones' toughest test to me. He looks way better than Gustafsson in any of his fights before the Jones fight.

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people (Myself Included) when Bones beats Cormier.

This is the first time I've actually had hope for someone dethroning Jones

Believe brothers, DC is the shit.
I've been saying since the BF fight he was the man to dethrone Jones if he cut down..

Cormier is really really impressive in all aspects of the game, with great genetics when it comes to athlecism, good fight IQ, nice chin.. Whole package, he is gonna give Jones his biggest test by far.

This fight is , to me, the most anticipated one for years.

Cormier gets a TS, wins it.
Jones/ Gus2 for title elimination.
Winner of the above gets a shot at the title.

I'm very excited to see Cormier against Jones, but my opinion of his odds of beating him haven't changed much from seeing this fight. Cormier's awesome, but we knew that already. I have him as a slight underdog against Jones.

He's right TBH. Jones can run but he can't hide, he's not Rhonda

I really hope dc changes his mind and fights rumble.

Jesus Christ it's like people forget that Jon Jones is Jon Jones. He's beaten EVERYBODY. Cormier is a major major test but to talk like Jones is no chance is fucking retarded.

This is why sherdog forums is so tiresome to read sometimes. Jon Jones has no chance? fuck outta here.

Both fighters are amazing, cant wait for this fight.

Back