[VIDEO] Daniel Cormier: The more you wait Jon Jones, the worse it is going to get

God I can't wait until Jones pokes the shit out of his eyes.

Cormier is going to be bringing the most impressive skillset against Jon Jones when compared to any of his previous opponents.

I'm pumped. Can't wait for this to go down.

There's still people that believe Jones has a chance in that fight?

Jones fights Gus. Winner of that fight gets Cormier, while the loser fights Rumble, and the winner of that fight gets a shot at the title.

Huge Jones fan here .. Cormier is going to beat him.

This is the first time I've actually had hope for someone dethroning Jones

He ate all his chicken and wants more. :icon_chee

Make the fight Dana. Fuck Gus he's already lost.

i dont know if cormier can get near jones - im really interested in the fight though - very

Vitor finished Hendo off much easier than Cormier. And Vitor was no match for Jones.

Vitor was on drugs.

Cormier wasn't.

Plus....owning somebody for the whole fight and then finishing them at the end is a lot more impressive than knocking someone out with an early punch.

See Velasquez/Dos Santos.

i dont know if cormier can get near jones - im really interested in the fight though - very

If anyone can its DC. he'll stuff all of Jones takedowns and Jones may get sloppy. I think DC will be Jones toughest fight even tougher than Gus.

I think it's pretty clear who between the two of them improves more from one fight to the next.

Decent line to hype up the fight if you don't overthink it I guess.

If anyone can its DC. he'll stuff all of Jones takedowns and Jones may get sloppy. I think DC will be Jones toughest fight even tougher than Gus.

i hear you man but seeing jones stand in the pocket, chin tucked, against glover, not giving a fck - that was another level than even this performance by cormier - jones is too much, hes unbelievable

There's still people that believe Jones has a chance in that fight?

Jesus Christ it's like people forget that Jon Jones is Jon Jones. He's beaten EVERYBODY. Cormier is a major major test but to talk like Jones is no chance is fucking retarded.

Jon Jones will destroy DC.

if that was jones in there tonight against that hendo, dan would not have made it out of the first round

its funny how sherdog complains that jones reach is cheap and unbeatable, then his shortest challenger beats a guy who weighed in at 199 and that means he can beat jones "cheap and unbeatable" reach

jones via dhalsim

Back