(Video) Daniel Cormier demonstrating Mortal Kombat 11 SubZero Fatality dressed as Jax?

It's funny actually seeing people on here acknowledge that punching hurts.

My guess is they do it for the accuracy and most of these things are in a tight space.

Also Biomechanically a lead hook can be hit more square to a stationary target. A rear hook is probably more powerful meeting it or leaning into it but for a direct square in front, the lead has the elbow and shoulder lined up .

Not everyone on sherdog is a 6'4 255lb monster. Some of us actually train and exist in the real world hahahah. And in the real world shit hurts hahaha

And yeah I can see what you mean about lead hook lining up more. I guess if you set your weight you can still generate some good force.

This video made me wanna see jds overhand it hahaha. Thing would have exploded.

Not everyone on sherdog is a 6'4 255lb monster. Some of us actually train and exist in the real world hahahah. And in the real world shit hurts hahaha

And yeah I can see what you mean about lead hook lining up more. I guess if you set your weight you can still generate some good force.

This video made me wanna see jds overhand it hahaha. Thing would have exploded.

I remember throwing a leg kick and thinking I'd never do that again haha.

The overhand he landed on Hunt was crazy

I remember throwing a leg kick and thinking I'd never do that again haha.

The overhand he landed on Hunt was crazy

I used to think I was holding the pads wrong when I held them for my mate. Hurt so bad hahahaha.

Facts. What rank are you?
Nah. Pit Fighter bro.

It had DC (in a mask) Derrick Lewis, Miesha Tate, Tank Abbot, Rampage, Khabib, Eddie Alvarez and Brock (Also in a mask). :D
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Everytime people test punching power, people seem to throw the lead hook.
It's one of my favourite punches, but if measuring power wouldn't the rear hook be more effective?

(maybe im just shit with my lead hand though?)

There is no rear hook in boxing. Don't ever throw it.

Back