(Video) Daniel Cormier demonstrating Mortal Kombat 11 SubZero Fatality dressed as Jax?

Takamine86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

I didn't watch the video, I just saw DC in the thumbnail so I posted. Its not my fault if do nothing Thor didn't entertain you.

Last edited:
lazy ass TS

DC shows up at 9:00

and why's it gotta be Jax he's dressed as bruh?
giphy.gif

Everytime people test punching power, people seem to throw the lead hook.
It's one of my favourite punches, but if measuring power wouldn't the rear hook be more effective?

(maybe im just shit with my lead hand though?)

It's one of my favourite punches, but if measuring power wouldn't the rear hook be more effective?

Usually that is the case, especially in Boxing, but it depends. For example, Some fighters actually lead with there strong hand, but then some right handed fighters also just have a mean lead left hook. Also, most wrestlers lead with there strong leg/hand. Don't know if DC is right or left handed though.

How do you timestamp?

All you gotta do is pause the youtube video where you want it timestamped. Right click on the paused video and press "copy video URL at current time" Then insert that url in the media brackets as you would any other normal youtube video.

Usually that is the case, especially in Boxing, but it depends. For example, Some fighters actually lead with there strong hand, but then some right handed fighters also just have a mean lead left hook. Also, most wrestlers lead with there strong leg/hand. Don't know if DC is right or left handed though.

Interesting that wrestlers lead with their strong leg and hand, i've never noticed. I love throwing my lead hook, but if someone said show me your hardest punch, i wouldn't throw that.

I'd love someone to break down the mechanics of striking and leading with your strong hand.

What is this fuckery and why is DC hanging with these neckbeards?

MK 2 and 3 were the best. The rest got a little too outlandish.

So Ronda Rousey as Sonia, DC as Jax.. is this all for the mortal kombat movie coming up or some shit

DC looks really bored in the vid. haha. And that punch was really lazy also, like uff okay give me my cash already so i can get out of here...

Definitely overhand right for me

Loopy stuff hurts my wrists. Rear hand hook for me I guess.
It's funny actually seeing people on here acknowledge that punching hurts.

My guess is they do it for the accuracy and most of these things are in a tight space.

Also Biomechanically a lead hook can be hit more square to a stationary target. A rear hook is probably more powerful meeting it or leaning into it but for a direct square in front, the lead has the elbow and shoulder lined up .

Back