VIDEO - Daniel Cormier And Jason Mayhem Miller Playing The Slap Challenge

M

MixedMartialArt

In this video you will see Daniel Cormier, Ryan Parsons, Jason Miller and Muhammed Lawal playing the slap game. You can see it in the face of Daniel Cormier that he is taking it pretty serious. I loved the "old" Mayhem Miller as a personality and fighter!
I hope he will turn back to normal when he is giving his mma return.

If you're waiting for Miller to return to 'normal' you will be waiting a while. This was a post from last night...

If you're waiting for Miller to return to 'normal' you will be waiting a while. This was a post from last night...

hqdefault.jpg

Lol

He has always been wacko. MMA just gave him an outlet to release the energy on people who could handle it.

It's pretty cool to see they feel pain from a normal activity too, lol. Makes you kinda think like "maybe I could get hit in the face in the octagon and not cry like a baby too if I can survive the handslap?"

Last edited:

That is sad. The guy has so much problems and the drugs aren't helping.

That is sad. The guy has so much problems and the drugs aren't helping.

Yup. Used to be a pretty big fan, way before he was in the UFC. Had a ton of potential. Just sad dude.

Damn DC looks like hes been eating too many cream puffs.

Back