(Video) Dana White UFC Berlin Pre Fight Media Scrum [IN FULL] 1 Hour 20 Mins

I like how Dana absolutely doesn't give a shit about Chaels weight. the guy is 230 and Danas like "185 as far as I know!!!".

What a bastard.

It's insane how Dana doesn't even know what weight the fight is at.....how is that POSSIBLE?!?!?!

Even if it was Lorenzo that oversaw the signing of the contracts by Chael and Vitor.......Lorenzo should surely tell Dana what is going on seeing as he's the voice of the UFC.

Last edited:
I found it interesting when he said that "doctors" don't agree with Vitor's test results. What's up with thaaaaaaaat?

44:05

wouldn't be surprised if he does know but just getting two of the weigh classes mixed up

Dana White talks on Wanderlei Silva, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, Ronda Rousey, Paul Daley, TJ Dillashaw, Urijah Faber & Much More

Interviewer: "Do you think the controls for banned substances are sufficient? "
DFW: "I think that we have the best system in all of sports...if you do anything in this sport, you will get caught."

Why do people listen to this guy? He can't believe the bullshit he spews.

Yeah for sure. 99 percent of the stuff you see him say (or anyone say) is never as bad on video as it is in print.

Um. What.

This is how dictators come to power. "Charisma."

Dana went off on a lot of stuff. He usually dodges questions but he answered a lot.

Just called Randy Couture a liar.

Back