Video: Dana white throws epic 16th bday party for son at drai's Las Vegas

bet it cost more than ortegas show/win money. aidan should thank ortega

I wonder which fighters salary he used on that hmmm probably the $ Ortega backed out on

it's called white privilege or entitlement. he will most likely suffer from it.
Or the fact that his dad is an obnoxious loudmouth raging douchebag might leave him genetically predisposed to such things.

Did his son have teh secs afterwards? Me thinks he did

Last time I was at Drai's I was on my bachelor party about 36 hours into an epic bender on a well balanced cocktail of hallucinogens, stimulants, opiates, weed, a little scotch, absinthe and weed.
<8>

I'm not sure how healthy it is to inflate your child's ego without having them do anything to earn it, let alone encouraging a lifestyle of clubbing for your sixteen-year-old son and all that comes with it.

Last time I was at Drai's I was on my bachelor party about 36 hours into an epic bender on a well balanced cocktail of hallucinogens, stimulants, opiates, weed, a little scotch, absinthe and weed.

I love that place. I don't really remember a lot of specific details about it, but I had a lot of fun.

The only major detail I remember about that night was that a drug dealer who was a local told us about this afterhours place called "Glow" (sadly not there anymore)....
That place was the shit, great music and it was full of coked up pretty decent looking strippers who had just got off work.
(Apparently the 10-4 shift lets out and then the strip clubs fill up with the graveyard shift pigs while the good looking girls blow their money on drugs.)
that sounds like about a 3 day hangover to me

I thought Conor just turned 30?

snow.jpg

IUvHZu.gif
Thank you....I can now peacefully leave this thread satisfied

Well that kid's gonna grow up to be maybe the biggest douchebag of all time?

A dad always wants to see his kid grow up to be like him. Nothing wrong with that.

Dana's son had to let Dana bone his girl to have the sick party.

that sounds like about a 3 day hangover to me
I don't recall it being that bad, I was 28, living in LA working as a musician (keyboards) and recording studio engineer. I could sleep until noon if needed any day except Sunday (church gig).

If I tried that now I legitimately might be risking my life, but in those days my body was relatively accustomed to that type of lifestyle.

But yeah, if I were to repeat that now and be fortunate enough to survive I'd probably be out of commission for a week. I remember going from no hangovers and going to work on < 2hr sleep (HS/college) , to getting hangovers in the morning (20's) to 2 day + hangovers (30s).

Good times. I somehow managed to toe the line without ever spinning completely out of control.
No DUI's never OD'd never lost jobs or alienated friends or loved ones. Must have had someone looking out for me and a bit of luck...

Back