[Video] Dana White outraged at Conor McGregor's dolly throw at UFC 223

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Blast from the not-so-distant past, just for the lols.

Brilliant damage control by Dana, and amazing acting. Judging by how easily Conor was integrated back into the UFC following the incident, you can tell Dana was screaming " Fuck Yeah ! That was a brilliant move ! So much money to be made. Well done, my son :D " on the inside.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-12.04.10-PM1.png

And here we have yet another sherdog whine fest....

Can't wait to see the day Dana trashes Conor like he did to GSP, his once #1 draw. It's gonna come. We might see it soon when Khabib smashes his boy

This should surprise nobody.

Expecting the guy who draws millions of dollars in revenue to be treated on the same scale as a guy who works flipping burgers part time that nobody pays to see is a pipe dream.

McGregor is a psychopath because he didn't care about the bystanders inside the bus. Khabib will pound him out, but I guess McGregor will walk to the bank with a disfigured face and a big smile. A psychopath will always be a psychopath

Still blows my mind that Conor gets no felony and no jail time.

Google 'Plaxico Burress' and compare the results.

And when I thought that I didn't believe som people here saying it was planned in order to build more the rivalry. It really looks like the case here because it's crazy how McGregor just dodge the bullet and is now back in business like nothing happenned ... Just for that I will not watch this stupid fight, enough of the circus White is making of the UFC.

Selfish compulsive liars recognize selfish compulsive liars...

Who knows what these two been doing together, behind the scenes.

Nothing happened when he stormed the Ballator ring and assaulted an official either.

I can’t wait until this dickhead is retired.

How was he lying? He didn’t know how it was going to play out. What if this hurt connors career becuase one of the other fighters was permanently damaged. There was potential for serious consequences for Connor his cash cow.

He was so disgusted and outraged at the time, a few months later he's using crappy footage of the incident as the first thing you see in the promo for a huge PPV.

Truly a man of principles.

Only blind couldn't tell the difference that Dana was acting. One of the worst actings I've seen in my life.

Conor is a piece of shit and he turned the UFC into a circus.The UFC is a joke for letting him and helping him do it.

Can't wait to see the day Dana trashes Conor like he did to GSP, his once #1 draw. It's gonna come. We might see it soon when Khabib smashes his boy

It happens to us all. Live, Pay Taxes, Get thrown under the bus by Uncle Dana and Die

Dude theres a difference between throwing a dolly at a bus, and carrying a loaded firearm in a night club in New York, and it going off and shooting you. Just a bit. And i don't like Conor.

Great work by Dana. Pretend to give af. Then work with the cash cow to negotiate his next fight.

He wasn't as outraged as some of the crybabies on sherdog were about it.

There were a bunch of you pussies throwing tantrums about it.

Acting like you gave a shit about Chiesa or Rose.

Back