VIDEO - Conor McGregor Training for UFC 196 Nate Diaz With Ido

M

MixedMartialArt

Conor McGregor getting ready for UFC 196 Nate Diaz. I am so excited to see how Conor McGregor will look like with so much extra weight.

Funny Montage for those who likes :)

fqrztdH.jpg

Put an "A" in front on that Ido and you'll have
yourself an epic thread.

A pool noodle. Lol.

I want to find someone I can smack around with a pool noodle under the guise of "movement training". Looks like fun.

A pool noodle. Lol.

I want to find someone I can smack around with a pool noodle under the guise of "movement training". Looks like fun.
I used to disrespect people by hitting them with the pool noodle on a warm sunny day. Conor being humbled.

Beat the fuck out of him with that. Looks fun either way.

A pool noodle. Lol.

Ahaha .. I couldn't stop laughing at watching Conor getting slapped up with that noodle. :p Nor could I understand how that help him with his game ...

Preparation for the Stockton Slap??

Ahaha .. I couldn't stop laughing at watching Conor getting slapped up with that noodle. :p Nor could I understand how that help him with his game ...

Preparation for the Stockton Slap??

Lol same here. I'm as amused/bemused as you are.

Even though I'm not a fan of this Ido guy (seems very 'Dolce-esque') to me, you gotta give the featherweight champion who was moving up to fight for the LW belt and then takes a short notice replacement at WELTERWEIGHT some props.

Back