Video: Conor McGregor Predicts The Future

Nice....people hate this dude because he just has this unshakable self confidence in himself which intimidates and scares a lot of people because they will never have that. Same reason people hate Mayweather...thing is these guys couldn't give two fucks.

Even some haters have to appreciate at least some of that video. It compiles things nicely.

Conor:I'm going to finish Siver under 2 minutes.

Round 2 starts...

Conor:I'm going to finish Siver under 2 minutes.

Round 2 starts...

f97a75aa1.jpg

Nice....people hate this dude because he just has this unshakable self confidence in himself which intimidates and scares a lot of people because they will never have that. Same reason people hate Mayweather...thing is these guys couldn't give two fucks.

Yes, Conor is certainly the first fighter in history to be confident. Can't think of another single fighter who was this confident..oh wait I can actually..Brock, Sonnen, pretty much every fighter who ever did anything.

Aldo hasn't lost in like a decade. I'll bet he's pretty confident in his skills..

Yes, Conor is certainly the first fighter in history to be confident. Can't think of another single fighter who was this confident..oh wait I can actually..Brock, Sonnen, pretty much every fighter who ever did anything.

colinfarreldisgusted.gif

It's always interesting to me how many people completely refuse to acknowledge how intelligent a fighter he is. He goes into detail about how he will fight every single fighter, and he is almost 100% correct in each case.

Most guys say "I'm gonna go in there an knock him out. If it goes to the ground I'll submit him. I will win!!!" Then post fight "It just wasn't my night. He was the better man tonight but I'll be back stronger than evar!!!"

It was never more illustrated than the Mendes fight. He called that fight almost blow for blow. The only thing he missed on was the fact that Chad passed his guard twice. Other than that it was basically a play by play.

His fight IQ is the most dangerous part of his game. Until fighters start to respect that and fight him on that level he will not lose.

Great video... training with khabib will help his wrestling nicely

I'm going to start gambling now...

Back