(VIDEO) Conor Mcgregor compares Nate Diaz to Homer Simpson

Well it seems like you clearly didn't. Nate was popping that jab from the get go. Conor won the round but it's not like Nate wasn't offering resistence. Look up the stats on punches in this fight. It's pretty close.

If you guys would at least try to stay coherent to the topic.
Nate hit Conor plenty, but there was no concussion, which was the basis of the original response. And with that said, you clearly didn't read before you posted. The irony.

Conor:
tumblr_mpwog6WKGM1s710r1o1_500.gif

yes you are correct, diaz was not rocked by any of conor's hard punches. but to deny that multiple punches to the head of an opponent did no real damage is a bit of a stretch. imo the few good shots nate landed did not do as much damage as the multiple ones conor landed even if diaz did roll with them. I'm talking more from a medical standpoint rather than a fight one.

absolutely disagree with you here. every punch landed no matter how hard, does factually inflict some level of trauma to the brain. just because diaz appeared to have a better chin does not necessarily mean that conor took more trauma because he was rocked.
Armchair neurologist you can't possibly know who got more head trauma for the obvious reasons

Did you watch the fight? Or has your hate swallowed you?

You mean that fight when Conor barely edged out the first round and went on to get finished in the 2nd?
Yeah, the Homer Simpson comparison is bullshit

Conor didnt get tired, his heart shrunk when he got hit with the 1-2

Armchair neurologist you can't possibly know who got more head trauma for the obvious reasons

exactly that's why I stated it was my opinion and not a fact but apparently you didn't read that part. but it's perfectly plausible that that was the case even if we can't prove it. but that goes to show the point I made about the guys saying conor's concussion from nate rocking him wasn't necessarily more damaging that the cumulative blows conor landed, glancing or not.

Nah Nate was just smiling cause he was relieved that the left missed that time :cool:
That reach advantage was clear....Hope your boy wins. because it's not looking good with 2 losses in a row...vs. a fat skinny giraffe....

exactly that's why I stated it was my opinion and not a fact but apparently you didn't read that part. but it's perfectly plausible that that was the case even if we can't prove it. but that goes to show the point I made about the guys saying conor's concussion from nate rocking him wasn't necessarily more damaging that the cumulative blows conor landed, glancing or not.
Yes you've stated that in the post that I've quoted the pots before you talked about
common it's pretty obvious that nate took a lot more head trauma in that fight than conor did.

seriously sherdog has lost the ability of rationality when it comes to this
in b4 im a conor nuthugger
Doesn't look like an opinion but fact

That reach advantage was clear....Hope your boy wins. because it's not looking good with 2 losses in a row...vs. a fat skinny giraffe....

Yeah the reach definitely was a big hurdle for Conor. He didn't seem to have prepared for it at all.

Ehhh 2 losses to Nate isn't the worst thing in the world. He went up a weight class and challenged a tough ass veteran like Nate who happens to be a horrible match up for Conor.

2 losses above your weight class to Nate is no big deal.

2 losses in a row at 145 would be much more troubling.
Hopefully he has learned his lesson to not underestimate his opponents ever again and will defend at 145 and maybe move to 155 for a run.

Yes you've stated that in the post that I've quoted the pots before you talked about
Doesn't look like an opinion but fact
yeah i know, I just typed it again seeing as you didn't read it properly the first time. or you quoted the wrong post? or are you agreeing with me about conor? idk

I thought it was obvious but I could be wrong as there is no way to prove it like you said, that's why i stated it was an opinion in the post you quoted.

lol, this was kind of like the press conference earlier

Not even 5 responses and someone got rustled already....

Is replying to a comment the equivalent of being rustled?

I'll rephrase it for you in case the prior comment was a bit brash for you.

'I disagree with your assessment, TS. Could you please accept this as an invitation to explain your thoughts on the matter? Thank you good sir.'

How's that sweetie? Just let me know ahead of time if you need an adjustment!

Is replying to a comment the equivalent of being rustled?

I'll rephrase it for you in case the prior comment was a bit brash for you.

'I disagree with your assessment, TS. Could you please accept this as an invitation to explain your thoughts on the matter? Thank you good sir.'

How's that sweetie? Just let me know ahead of time if you need an adjustment!
rustled.

Back