[VIDEO] Conor McGregor calls out Floyd Mayweather to fight after UFC 205

Floyd stated that he started the whole rumor about them fighting. It's dumb either way, likely never going to happen and both guys are using eachother. Conor doesn't need floyd's name to be relevant right now.
Gregor started it, and you know that.

I thought Floyd said he was the one who started the rumor about them fighting, either way who cares it's silly.
Although I dont think it will happen, I dont think its as silly as I used to think it was. I actually think both guys would like it to happen. May will never get a easier massive pay day, and Conor will get paid more than he likely will in 5-6 UFC fights with no real downside for losing.

Although I dont think it will happen, I dont think its as silly as I used to think it was. I actually think both guys would like it to happen. May will never get a easier massive pay day, and Conor will get paid more than he likely will in 5-6 UFC fights with no real downside for losing.
The money involved would be crazy, it would be a spectacle but we all know what would happen, not that it would keep people from buying tickets and the ppv you're right. Both guys have nothing to lose really.

Nobody knows mccan. It'll sell on floyds behalf if it happens which it won't/

Nobody knows mccan. It'll sell on floyds behalf if it happens which it won't/

If nobody knew him he wouldn't be selling crazy amounts of ppv's, plus you have the whole boxing vs mma thing which would sell because casuals like that sort of thing. Everyone on here knows what would happen though.

Conor sucks, Floyd would be an idiot and a whore to give his perpetually-unworthy ass a fight.

Fuck this stupidass shit

If nobody knew him he wouldn't be selling crazy amounts of ppv's, plus you have the whole boxing vs mma thing which would sell because casuals like that sort of thing. Everyone on here knows what would happen though.
Disagree, I doubt the boxing demographic would buy it. And if it's ufc you'll have clown vs tba on the undercard

Disagree, I doubt the boxing demographic would buy it. And if it's ufc you'll have clown vs tba on the undercard
Glad to see you're in a great mood today. Enough of the boxing community would buy it, plus the man fans, plus casuals. Add it up and it all equals big time money.

Glad to see you're in a great mood today. Enough of the boxing community would buy it, plus the man fans, plus casuals. Add it up and it all equals big time money.
No doubt it'll make Rob ppvs aren't the warford

Back