Video: Cody "I'm the best fighter in the world, Mike Tyson confident in my skills"

Rick-Moranis-main.jpg

I’m sure all those fights of Tyson has inspirated Cody.

Why do so many ladies seem to like this guy again?

If he loses this second fight, expect some Joanna-level psychosis to ensue.

That said, I'm hoping he knocks TJ the F out.

great fighter

one of the best rematches we'll ever have. these two are so evenly matched. can't wait for it. first fight was fucking awesome.

not sure why all you bitches are crying about everything this guy says or does lmao

If he loses this second fight, expect some Joanna-level psychosis to ensue.

That said, I'm hoping he knocks TJ the F out.
Why?

They're both douchebags but Cody always seemed like a bigger douchbag to me. It might also be the necktats, I don't know. But i'm hoping for the opposite, for TJ to knock him out again.

Why?

They're both douchebags but Cody always seemed like a bigger douchbag to me. It might also be the necktats, I don't know. But i'm hoping for the opposite, for TJ to knock him out again.

I'm a fan of TJs fighting and skill-set. He is one of the best mixed martial artists of this era.

That said, there's just something about him that is off-putting to me. Maybe it's the injuring sparring partners stuff. Cody is for sure a douche-nozzle as well, but he's kind of less annoying for me.

Tbh, I'm not super emotionally invested in either guy nor the fight outcome, just hoping for a great scrap when all is said and done.

I'm a fan of TJs fighting and skill-set. He is one of the best mixed martial artists of this era.

That said, there's just something about him that is off-putting to me. Maybe it's the injuring sparring partners stuff. Cody is for sure a douche-nozzle as well, but he's kind of less annoying for me.

Tbh, I'm not super emotionally invested in either guy nor the fight outcome, just hoping for a great scrap when all is said and done.
Me either tbh. That fight should be fireworks if it's anything like the first one. Definitely looking forward to see how it plays out.

Cody is a phenom. TJ even knows this, though he probably won't admit it.

Why?

I want a double KO bc they are both TAM douchebags

Cody is a phenom. TJ even knows this, though he probably won't admit it.

I think he is too. And TJ probably won't but Cody has already said TJ is an amazing fighter n given him his props. Kinda weird that Necktats would be the bigger person

Back