(Video) Chris Weidman talks about Cyborg - Magana: "Cyborg could've ended my career with 1 punch"

FlyingArmbarsAllDay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.newsday.com/sports/mixed...rg-vs-angela-magana-at-ufc-retreat-1.13699383

Basically says he was in a lose-lose situation and that Cyborg is not to be fucked with.

#ChrisCuckman

But then again, I wouldn't wanna fight THIS either...
tumblr_nnphoyIxjH1up5diro1_500.jpg

What a fruit.

Chris Weidman is no match for a real man. That's why he allowed Cyborg to punk his ass

Cyborg's a little confused. She doesn't realize there's not enough juice in the world that could make her competitive with Weidman. He could end her life in an instant, if he was so inclined. She should be thankful that he's civilized.

Whiteman has been kneed in the head one too many times, now he has brain damage like Chocolate L and Cat Zingano.

Cyborg's a little confused. She doesn't realize there's not enough juice in the world that could make her competitive with Weidman. He could end her life in an instant, if he was so inclined. She should be thankful that he's civilized.

Dat AV

<{katwhu}>

Chris couldn't risk a 4th straight KO/TKO loss on his record

Cyborg would have punched a hole right through his f'n chest.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/mixed...rg-vs-angela-magana-at-ufc-retreat-1.13699383

Basically says he was in a lose-lose situation and that Cyborg is not to be fucked with.

#ChrisCuckman

But then again, I wouldn't wanna fight THIS either...
tumblr_nnphoyIxjH1up5diro1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE

TheChris fails again. No way Borg hits harder then Vitor or Anderson . Hell, Shayna went into the second round with Borg.

TheChris fails again. No way Borg hits harder then Vitor or Anderson . Hell, Shayna went into the second round with Borg.

I thought Cyborg was white and Wanderlei was black. Idk what he is..caveman?

Chris Weidman is no match for a real man. That's why he allowed Cyborg to punk his ass

lose-lose for weidman. he tries to stop it, and he accidentally hurts cyborg, and he's forever labeled a bully. i don't condone what cyborg did, but magana was stupid for believing that cameras were going to save her from violence.

The Chris would slam her on her dome and shed probably die or some shit. Good call.

Back