[video] Bullets narrowly missed 4 years old girl

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Argument over the price of a tattoo. Unbelievable, can't imagine what I would feel if I were the girl's parent. Hope the scumbags get put away for a long time.

Thank God those bullets didn't hit her. One on each side. Dang.

I'm going to bet the shooter is a convicted felons and could not legally own or have a weapon.

So whatever time he gets for the shooting (it should be at least 25 years) he should get an additional at least 10 years added on to make it at least 35 years with no chance of parole.

the 2nd guy looks like a face of meth.

You were more drunk half an hour ago? You're like bizarro-world me. As long as you're OK.

I stopped drinking

I'm at the listening to old music and thinking about old friends phase.

I'm cool man.

I wont mind if they kill the guy who fired those shots.

I stopped drinking

I'm at the listening to old music and thinking about old friends phase.

I'm cool man.
I'm sorta at that phase now. I'm half way through my second bottle of cab with some herb and running my toes through the fresh spring time grass while taking a break from some friends invited up for the house warming. Cheers fucker!

I was amazed at the shots going from the left side to the right side of her head and her miraculously coming out alive.

But now I'm amazed with whatever's going on with @Rational Poster

Where's the police brutality when we need it?

Well, she was flaunting her white privilege over those poor minority gentlemen.

Wow, very close to tragedy. Very relieved that she's OK. I have some young family members and I couldn't imagine.

The 2nd Amendment is a bulwark of our society and instances like these from irresponsible people can ruin it for responsible law abiding citizens.

Man that looks like something out of a movie. Hope that girl doesn't suffer PTSD from that. Lock that motherfucker up

Back