Video: Black ninja fights Cops, yeah..seriously.

ummmmmm.........

wait what? is this proof that ninjitsu doesn't work?

It is the sensitivity to claims of racism and/or police brutality that made it so difficult to bring this guy down.

10 years ago, he'd have been shot when he reached towards his shirt and appeared to be pulling something out.

5 years ago, they would have tased him.

Now, it's the even less lethal (or effective) pellets.

I'm glad the guy isn't dead....I hate seeing life taken for no good reason, but I shudder to think of what might have happened, had this guy actually had a knife or something hidden. They took WAY too long to subdue this guy.

Guarantee if he'd been white, they would have shot his ass.

just saying....

I'm a little behind here. When did the US police start using such methods? I'd be interested in reading any articles you know about on the subject.

I'm so confused to as why it took 20 cops that long to take down 1 dude. fuckign A, man.

I like the idea of pellets. Gives the cops an actual chance to shoot something without killing it. Less lawsuits, more fun!

pepper spray, tazers, and whoop ass sticks work great

It is the sensitivity to claims of racism and/or police brutality that made it so difficult to bring this guy down.

10 years ago, he'd have been shot when he reached towards his shirt and appeared to be pulling something out.

I'm glad the guy isn't dead....I hate seeing life taken for no good reason, but I shudder to think of what might have happened, had this guy actually had a knife or something hidden. They took WAY too long to subdue this guy.

This.

They did use Tasers. You can hear them atleast 3 times in the video. But it looks like he was wearing some kind of protective West which didnt allow the pins of the Taser to get through to the skin. It would also explain why he didnt even flinch when he got shot by the Paintballgun.
I

What did the guy do to make the fuzz show up? Ninja katas?

I think you missed the plethora of videos where lazy cops are tazing people at the first possible occasion instead of cohercing them into submission or in some cases, even touching them.

Trigger Happy Cop Tazes Speeder

FYI. They aren't shooting him with Paintballs filled with paint...lol..its not like they were trying to "Sting" him into submission.

Those paintballs are filled with pepper spray. Its used to spray people with pepper spray from a distance quickly and accurately. This is also used in prisons a lot.

I think they have to just phrase it as "less lethal" too, just in case lol ;\

I'm so confused to as why it took 20 cops that long to take down 1 dude. fuckign A, man.

I like the idea of pellets. Gives the cops an actual chance to shoot something without killing it. Less lawsuits, more fun!

I think its obvious that all those cops practice the great art of BJJ and have not put much time on the wrestling mat.:icon_twis

Come on!!!!!! What was i supposed to do when you said "couldn't take him down"?:icon_surp:icon_chee

whodatninga.jpg

is tracey jordan related to tracey morgan?

Back