Video: BJ Penn discusses comeback. "MMA is my wife"

BJ is a bum. If you can't beat Siver at this stage just go save some brain cells.

Guys family needed to have the trademark Joe Rogan "I think youd be surprised" talk with him, like 8 years ago

tenor.gif

BJ is gettin the shit kicked out of him by his wife, regularly, these days.

He's a beaten husband

tumblr_mkmju89Eod1r7tctbo1_500.gif

Cheat your wife with mistress called couch and potatoes. You are done BJ, just stop it.

Of course will put money on Hall. Free money is free money.

No wonder his motivation has been lacking after 17 years.

giphy.webp

Why does he force us all to watch his wife beat him

Can he not just do it in private behind closed doors

She's moved on bro. Let her go. She's got nothing left to offer you except pain and sorrow. You haven't worn the pants in quite some time...

Somewhere BJ's actual wife

<41>

She's wanted a divorce for years but.you won't grant her one, so now she's become violent and hurts you.

Save yourself, BJ. Divorce her already.

1000.gif

Would a juiced up Penn in Japan be championship material again?

Its an even match up imo. Looking forward to it

BJ Penn tops the list of fighters who desperately needs to quit.

Maybe it's because of how dominant he was and how far he was ahead of his competition that seeing him lose to Dennis Siver is truly concerning and genuinely sad. It feels like he just dropped off out of nowhere despite him losing to Edgar 3 times (Although I still think he won the first)

The loss to Yair was understandable, Yair is young, quick and explosive while Penn just came from a three year layoff. But then when he looked slow and prodding against Siver, that was just alarming. How can you look slower than Siver?
Conor haters managed to create this narrative about Siver being some tomato can.

Siver is and always has been a very solid under rated fighter. Siver was a perennial top 10 LW, and a perennial top 10 FW. Siver nearly beat Swanson btw

Also Siver is older then BJ so stop making excuses for BJ.

BJ has NO excuses to fall back on. If he wants to truly enjoy a comeback HE NEEDS TO EVOLVE HIS SKILL AND ADAPT TO MODERN TIMES. He needs to actually train hard for once in his life. He needs to also get rid of all of his yes men.

Conor haters managed to create this narrative about Siver being some tomato can.

Siver is and always has been a very solid under rated fighter. Siver was a perennial top 10 LW, and a perennial top 10 FW. Siver nearly beat Swanson btw

Also Siver is older then BJ so stop making excuses for BJ.

BJ has NO excuses to fall back on. If he wants to truly enjoy a comeback HE NEEDS TO EVOLVE HIS SKILL AND ADAPT TO MODERN TIMES. He needs to actually train hard for once in his life. He needs to also get rid of all of his yes men.

I think you read my whole post wrong.

BJ’s actual wife is red hot.

Back