Video: BJ Penn discusses comeback. "MMA is my wife"

Why does he force us all to watch his wife beat him

Can he not just do it in private behind closed doors

She's moved on bro. Let her go. She's got nothing left to offer you except pain and sorrow. You haven't worn the pants in quite some time...

I'm not sure what your trying to argue.

That a young, skilled featherweight can effectively dish out concussions and brain damage to an over the hill punching bag.

Anyone who really cared about Penn's long-term well-being would not want to see him active - in any weight class.

That a young, skilled featherweight can effectively dish out concussions and brain damage to an over the hill punching bag.

Anyone who really cared about Penn's long-term well-being would not want to see him active - in any weight class.

Fair enough

He has no chance........i have no idea who could BJ Penn beat today...

In his last 4 fights i don't remember him landing something, the guy he is facing is a really good fighter and a really bad match up for him....another beat down...damn

Your wife is cruel BJ.

No desire to see this fight at all. No idea why this is being made. Understand and will hope that BJ can somehow bring it to Ryan (i do like ryan but Penn is an all - time favourite).

He looks slow and laboured with his stand up

I understand that. Like I said. He got clipped. You do remember the Rory and Nick fights right? He literally almost died.

I'm not sure what your trying to argue. That FWs hit harder than WWs?

Just leave out the beating GSP gave him in the 2nd fight huh?

upload_2018-9-14_20-27-31.png

Hope he doesn't do it.

Before the Siver fight I would've been able to say "Okay - there is no shame in losing to Nick, Rory and Frankie. They are elite. And he got caught by Yair. We need to see him again to be sure"

But after his performance against Siver, he should be done.

The legend continues. Thank you BJ for only wanting to be the best ever.

She's wanted a divorce for years but.you won't grant her one, so now she's become violent and hurts you.

Save yourself, BJ. Divorce her already.

Your wife is cruel BJ.

No desire to see this fight at all. No idea why this is being made. Understand and will hope that BJ can somehow bring it to Ryan (i do like ryan but Penn is an all - time favourite).

He looks slow and laboured with his stand up

He looks worse than i thought...........i just hope he doesn't gets beat up bad...

BJ is going to smash Ryan Hall.

Max Holloway will be next, got BJ via sub in round 2.

Then he'll move back up and take the belt from Khabib in a superfight.

Back