[VIDEO] Based Navy Seal causes MASSIVE liberal Meltdown of four CNN Lie Readers

That dumb blonde needs to learn her place.

But don't worry the Calpihate will teach her a lesson. After all I can only imagine she supports letting in those who hate her.

AH Darwinism 101. Can't wait till 2100 when 95% of the world will be non-white and liberalism will be gone and so will feminism!!!! By 2100 there will be over 4 billion Africans! and Islam may be +40% of world population!!
Sounds like paradise.. allahu Akbar, niccuh. I'm sure the non-whites will be nice to us when they're in charge.

I like how the one guy goes on saying I am ashamed and disappointed in what you are saying, dude should have replyed with I don't give a fuck how you feel your not my dad.

Bunch of shills. Man is speaking the truth why value what these informants say when we the people have no idea who they are, besides what CNN says in that they are reputable. We are just take cnns word that these people don't have an agenda and are speaking the truth?

That guy had trouble even making eye contact with the Seal. Disgusting little weak man. A weasel.

It's easy to blast sources, but that's how the media works and has always worked for the most part. They want to out sources so they can get rid of them.

i have an anonymous source that says bernie sanders coordinated the 9/11 attacks, should CNN report that?

Obvious CNN bias is obvious.

Why do people even watch this crap?

If you are going to use 'anonymous sources' to bring charges on someone like the left is pushing for Impeachment, then you need those sources to put their names out there or else you got nothing.
Is that what the reporters at CNN are doing? Or are they just reporting? You do realize CNN does not represent the entire left correct?

Progress is weakness. CNN is nothing but a part of the communication system for the progressive swarm.

"Progress is weakness"?

Mind clarifying this statement?

I don't get it.

Do you yearn for the glory days of rape and pillage, living in caves, burning 12yo girls at the stake, and treating epilepsy with exorcisms or something?

The worst part of the inverted society is the fact that good patriotic and noble people get smeared in the media and mocked. This man served his country honorably and has surely been through a lot more hard times and done more for America then these political mindless whores who say what the executives of the media companies tell them to.

Is Trump part of your "inverted society"?

Making jokes about 'not catching STDs as his personal Vietnam' or saying that POWs aren't war heroes because he "prefers people who don't get caught"?

All of this while thousands of Americans died on foreign soil - I don't know if you voted for Trump, but it seems suspect to me that you would be outraged over the media disrespecting a soldier, but elected a President who shares similar, flippant idiocy.

"I (hogey) have the perfect dick", CNN informants.

Any of you disagree are fucking ignorant

I've heard from another anonymous source who confirms that Hogey has a very nice penis.

the same people who are saying "there is no evidence" are the same people who were saying pizzagate was a real story

Yet they provide 0 other evidence other than anonymous sources. It's not like Wikileaks who produce the evidence and won't say where it came from. Or an anonymous tip to CNN that leads them to more information

They are making serious allegations, asking us to trust them ONLY on their word
This isnt a secret in itself, what is so bad about the person coming forward and saying no, he did say....... It's not like it is classified info. Its basically a he said she said, except we can't find out who the she is in this case.

Weren't you just playing the whole cuckold angle like 3 weeks ago and you sit there and tell someone else to grow up? I say get a spine, dude.

this video made my day <45>

Brings up a good point. These "sources" are all LEFTIST rags. None of the anon sources are going to a conservative rag. So yeah, they could conspire to make up shit. And LOL at CNN having intergrity!!! They are being sued for racism ffs!

the same people who are saying "there is no evidence" are the same people who were saying pizzagate was a real story

Who give a shit?

One of them just leans toward him and babbles emotionally, one of them leads with "You're embarrassing yourself, your party, and your country", and the other one says "I don't believe that you really believe what you're saying" and when he says no I do, she repeats "I don't believe that you do".

Regardless of who you think is right about the topic at hand, it is utterly pathetic that grown adults think that any of the above constitutes anything other than petty insults, much less anything resembling a rational argument. They sound like teenagers.

And the same people who are saying "this needs an independent investigation" where telling them there was no evidence. It's almost as if people are biased and think only their side is right.

we check our sources and double check, thats why we got taken by the piss gate scandal.

Lol that SEAL would make a better journalist than all those hacks combined with one day of practice.

And the same people who are saying "this needs an independent investigation" where telling them there was no evidence. It's almost as if people are biased.
theres far more evidence of corruption from the trump administration than anything related to pizzagate

Scratching my head at the beginning of the video.

"Two FORMER officials with knowledge of the situation..."

What were officials that are no longer in the job doing in the room?

Or is this the "operator game" where one person says something to someone else, then that person tells someone else, then that person tells a producer at CNN until 'purple dinosaurs are ambidextrous' becomes 'Trump spends each morning playing Mario Cart instead of reading his morning briefing."

Back