[VIDEO] Based Navy Seal causes MASSIVE liberal Meltdown of four CNN Lie Readers

These liberal slanderers think they can have it both ways. Of course people question journalism, CNN is a joke and their leftist agenda is so obvious.

The media is very disappointing. Is it really that difficult to put a group of journalists who can debate a topic with a bit of honesty and professionalism in front of a camera? It must be, because it rarely happens.

The media is very disappointing. Is it really that difficult to put a group of journalists who can debate a topic with a bit of honesty and professionalism in front of a camera? It must be, because it rarely happens.

I think a good term that applies to the major news networks is 'infotainment'

I'm laughing hard at the black guy saying the Navy seal should be ashamed.

Progress is weakness. CNN is nothing but a part of the communication system for the progressive swarm.

Yeah, he was saying the guy was embarrassing his country. What a tool. Who is that guy? Is he a CNN host or just a guest?

They easily could. That's not the goal though. The goal isn't to have a fair, open and honest discussion. The goal is to shape public opinion. And it works. Look around here some time.

I like how the one guy goes on saying I am ashamed and disappointed in what you are saying, dude should have replyed with I don't give a fuck how you feel your not my dad.

Bunch of shills. Man is speaking the truth why value what these informants say when we the people have no idea who they are, besides what CNN says in that they are reputable. We are just take cnns word that these people don't have an agenda and are speaking the truth?
*you're

I'm laughing hard at the black guy saying the Navy seal should be ashamed.

Progress is weakness. CNN is nothing but a part of the communication system for the progressive swarm.

Yeah that was despicable.

I like how the one guy goes on saying I am ashamed and disappointed in what you are saying, dude should have replyed with I don't give a fuck how you feel your not my dad.

Bunch of shills. Man is speaking the truth why value what these informants say when we the people have no idea who they are, besides what CNN says in that they are reputable. We are just take cnns word that these people don't have an agenda and are speaking the truth?

because they dont have an argument, so the only thing they can do is paint him as a "bad guy", so the audience wont listen to him

ben shapiro talks about how the left does this, thats why he starts the debate by painting them as the "bad guy", so if they do it back theyre on neutral ground and then he can shred them

if they put on rational people, then they wouldnt agree with the shit CNN peddles

this video made my day <45>

220de12d2b90504e6646c04f1858d337_rumor-nine-inch-nails-and-or-frank-ocean-to-fill-in-for-beyonc-multiple-sources-meme_500-281.jpeg

That dumb blonde needs to learn her place.

But don't worry the Calpihate will teach her a lesson. After all I can only imagine she supports letting in those who hate her.

AH Darwinism 101. Can't wait till 2100 when 95% of the world will be non-white and liberalism will be gone and so will feminism!!!! By 2100 there will be over 4 billion Africans! and Islam may be +40% of world population!!
Ok calm down there sparky. If this is the case then say good bye to having a easy life (see Africa and the ME). Liberals may suck but White people know how to run shit and keep order.

Ok calm down there sparky. If this is the case then say good bye to having a easy life (see Africa and the ME). Liberals may suck but White people know how to run shit and keep order.

Tragically, whites are painting themselves into a corner. There are too many guilt-ridden whites all too willing to promote the anti-white multiculturalism trend and there is a strong chance that whites will no longer be the majority of their own countries in the coming years. The anti-white trend has to be reversed sooner than later. I fear it is too late.

d99e21d9dabceea2d7ef8329607a0681-e1400816905634.png

"Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes......"

LOL. This is actually a reusable argument point on CNN?

If you are going to use 'anonymous sources' to bring charges on someone like the left is pushing for Impeachment, then you need those sources to put their names out there or else you got nothing.

Are you aware that investigations of this size could take years? Having sources remain anonymous is no affirmation of them being anonymous forever.

It's easy to blast sources, but that's how the media works and has always worked for the most part. They want to out sources so they can get rid of them.

Back