*Video* Antonio Margarito's thoughts on Cain Velasquez and MMA

Zidane is Algerian, he born in Algeria... mmm so, he looks like he's ok being french...

You should remember him that he was born in Algeria...

He was born in France, his parents are Algerian.

They tried that sh*t with Bisping, obviously didn't work, that's why they brought in Hatton and Haye to sell ufc/Bisping to England.

You can't create a hero, boxing fans will see right through that.

What??????????

they brought in hatton and haye to sell the ufc/bisping to england?
really? can i get a link or something, cause thats one of the dumbest posts i have ever seen.

Did Bob Arum have a stroke?..because....he....talks....very.....very....

Slowly.

They specifically said, "First Mexican" in their promos.

Sorry Kimura, get the facts straight before you spout off and make yourself look foolish.

You already made yourself look foolish when you were brutally corrected right after this silly post.

It's the mark of a pwned gentleman when he doesn't counter the fact, yet just says something along the lines of "Oh yeah? Well who cares about THAT. Lets look at it this way"

MMA is trying to copy cat boxing YET AGAIN. Ruiz was already champ long before Cain was. Fail.

Good for Cain, who gives a fuck about the whole first Mexican/Latino Heavy Weight champion argument. The only real legitimate Latino HW Boxing Champ that comes to mind is John Ruiz(Puerto Rican) and I would rather watch Cain shop at home depot for a hour than sit through a Ruiz fight.

Back