Video: Anthony Smith to DC "put up your title or get out of my way"

tenor.gif

I love Anthony smith right now but I think he's starting to come across as being a bit ahead of himself. If he finishes god next fight vs Volkan it's not cocky just confident tho

lol @ these bums calling out the champ champ, they better put some hespect on DC’s name
<DC-Champ>

He has just done what Brendan Schaub did at HW. Beat a couple of fossils whilst having an atrocious record. He will get Schaub'd soon enough.

Slow down killer...

You gotta work your way up youngblood...

Earn your spot at the top!

<DC-Champ><DCWhoa><DC-Champ><DCWhoa><DC-Champ>

I get what Smith is trying to do but how about you beat someone who isn’t a fossil before talking about the champ champ. No one is gonna take this trash talk seriously right now.

Anthony Smith is a breath of fresh air in an absolutely awful division. I like his hunger and attitude toward the fight game and I hope that if he wins a couple more fights he doesn't lose that mentality and start wanting to cherry pick fights and wait for title shots.

I guess this bald fuck completely forgot how a MW melted him in under 2 rounds not even a year ago.

Rashad Evans has not won a fight since November 2013, Mauricio Rua was coming off of a 16 month layoff and has been chinny since Hendo destroyed him with an H bomb in their rematch.

Anthony Smith needs to helax, the last time he fought somebody who wasn’t really really old he got stopped.

Slow down killer...

You gotta work your way up youngblood...

Earn your spot at the top!

<DC-Champ><DCWhoa><DC-Champ><DCWhoa><DC-Champ>
Big DC fan, but Anthony had been fighting longer than DC. He was fighting in Strikeforce too way back, so he's not exactly youngblood what so ever.

Good God that guy's face is tragic looking. Good thing he is a fighter because that is a face only a mother could love. Well, I bet his mom isn't even happy with that mug. Yikes.

lets see smith try and steam roll Latiffi before we hear DC come out his mouth

Smith is getting ahead of himself here, he has looked like a killer lately but it's against guys who are old and slow and don't have the chin, athleticism or skill they used to have.

If he knocks out Volkan and makes it look easy then I will be a lot more impressed, but my money is on Volkan getting the finish early.

This guy is sure getting a lot of attention for beating a couple fossils. Talks a lot for a guy that has accomplished so little. Better focus on Volkan and not get ahead of himself, although I doubt it's going to matter since he's probably getting flatlined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back