**VIDEO** Amazing BJJ butt scoot.

he is very good but there are a lot of people even better than him. That was filmed at a sport karate competition but that guy doesn't even compete. If you liked that you should check out Marc Canonizado and Steve Terada. I used to be really into the sport karate scene before I found BJJ, not all that practical but lots of fun.

That being said, it's still damn impressive. But I bet his boxing sucks. :icon_lol:

I met the guy in person, and his real fighting skills are rather dubious. He claims ninja training with his father; often making him "run on ricepaper doors" suspended above open pits, sneaking past him, and what have you. He will "spar" capoeira if you're interested, and firmly believes drunken boxing could work. Overall the guy is probably 80% crap and 20% wishful thinking, but god damn can he jump in the air. He jumped over me while I was standing up, and it was miraculous. I think he wanted to be a stuntman (a lot of trickers do, so I may be misappropriating), but that never happened.

he is very good but there are a lot of people even better than him. That was filmed at a sport karate competition but that guy doesn't even compete. If you liked that you should check out Marc Canonizado and Steve Terada. I used to be really into the sport karate scene before I found BJJ, not all that practical but lots of fun.

Steve Terada is amazing.

Im grasping at any reason to put this amazing video in the Grappling forum for my e-friends in here to see without getting it moved.

I will argue that those perfectly executed slide kicks are infact BJJ butt scoots, ya dig?
LMFAO, mate. You should be a lawyer or something....

That was insane.... Most of these trickers make the Shaolin monk shows look like boring piles of goat turds.

Back