**VIDEO** Amazing BJJ butt scoot.

Title Fight Productions

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
alright boys, sit back and be amazed. There is an obvious BJJ butt scoot at the :50 second mark and another at the 2:05 mark, but don't you dare fast forward to those spots.

WATCH THE VIDEO and be amazed!!!!!!!

YouTube - Unbelievable Kicker

**not sure why my embedding skills have been coming up short lately**

That guy has some CRAZY mad athleticism! He's like a combo between a Kung Fu guy (monkey style?) and a gymnast. Seriously, he should be making movies with Jet Li or something.

That guy has some CRAZY mad athleticism! He's like a combo between a Kung Fu guy (monkey style?) and a gymnast. Seriously, he should be making movies with Jet Li or something.

No doubt dude he is UNREAL!!!! I hope the grapplers in here can appreciate what he is doing. Some of that stuff honestly looks fake.

Duuude that is some mad skill. I would like to see him in some movies.

are you counting the sliding kicks as butt scoot? im confused.

are you counting the sliding kicks as butt scoot? im confused.

Im grasping at any reason to put this amazing video in the Grappling forum for my e-friends in here to see without getting it moved.

I will argue that those perfectly executed slide kicks are infact BJJ butt scoots, ya dig?

the craziest thing about that vid is that he did all that on carpet, talk about rug burn...

Wow, awesome athleticism and he did all that at a crazy pace.

Easy shit. I used to do that stuff with friends back in the day when I was in TKD. Shits neat, but useless.

That ruins your body. Many of the old trickers retire at young ages (24/25) because their knees/ankles/shoulders are ruined. It also leaves you with no gained skill afterward. At least with MMA I'm ruining my body, but also becoming better at fighting. That has no purpose other than athletic masturbation.

/bitteroldman

That ruins your body. Many of the old trickers retire at young ages (24/25) because their knees/ankles/shoulders are ruined. It also leaves you with no gained skill afterward. At least with MMA I'm ruining my body, but also becoming better at fighting. That has no purpose other than athletic masturbation.

/bitteroldman

QFT. My 2 good friends who were REALLY into the whole flipping thing now have horrid problems with their knees.

QFT. My 2 good friends who were REALLY into the whole flipping thing now have horrid problems with their knees.

Good to know, I feel less bad about myself for not being able to do 1/10th of what that guy does.

Good to know, I feel less bad about myself for not being able to do 1/10th of what that guy does.

Haha this. I always thought that those trickers and stuff were super cool, but I can imagine it completely messing up your joints

/bitteroldman

I was about to say, I was waiting for his ACL to explode all throughout the video. Those violent pirouettes look like they would wreak death on your knees, especially if not done 100 % correctly at all times.

That being said, it's still damn impressive. But I bet his boxing sucks. :icon_lol:

Back