Video: A tribute to Frank Mir (Frank Mir fans, check-in)

myicon.gif

He's the reason i follow MMA

i like him, one of those guys who isn't exactly amazing but still managed to beat some good guys. Unfortunately he took some beatings and was in some pretty boring fights, but he is still a cool fighter to watch.

Would be cool if he pulls off the upset against BigFoot.

23siqt31.gif

MirNogII03_medium.gif

frank-mir_brock-lesnar.gif

 Frank is one of six UFC champions (GSP, Hughes, Couture, Velasquez, Mir, and Sylvia) to rise to the Top of the Mountain and regain his title after being knocked off.

It's something Fedor and Andy could not do...climb back to the summit and become King again.

Some champions when they fall, cannot stand as tall as they once did. When their aura is cracked, they cannot put the pieces back together again. When the holes in their game are exposed, they don't show the desire to fix them.

Only 6 UFC champions ever where able to step back and say "My time is not over!"
GSP - won 12 UFC title fights
Randy - won 9 UFC title fights
Matt - won 9 UFC title fights
Tim - won 5 UFC title fights
Cain - won 4 UFC title fights
Frank - won 2 UFC title fights

Last edited by a moderator:
brawk_mir_hamburgerface.gif

carwin_beats_mur_into_living_death.wbem

Checking in. Was one of my first favorite fighters. Scary dude back in the day. Didn't even quit after the motorcycle accident, and came back to win the title. Respect

Last edited:
Your Video SUCKS ..

my balls, so it feels pretty good watching it ! Nice job

I actually think he can beat TRTless Bigfoot. If he doesn't retire, he can fight Schaub after that..

War Frank!

Really hope he can pull of a kongo-esque overhand left against Bigfoot.

 Frank is one of six UFC champions (GSP, Hughes, Couture, Velasquez, Mir, and Sylvia) to rise to the Top of the Mountain and regain his title after being knocked off.

It's something Fedor and Andy could not do...climb back to the summit and become King again.

Some champions when they fall, cannot stand as tall as they once did. When their aura is cracked, they cannot put the pieces back together again. When the holes in their game are exposed, they don't show the desire to fix them.

Only 6 UFC champions ever where able to step back and say "My time is not over!"
GSP - won 12 UFC title fights
Randy - won 9 UFC title fights
Matt - won 9 UFC title fights
Tim - won 5 UFC title fights
Cain - won 4 UFC title fights
Frank - won 2 UFC title fights

Mir is my favorite fighter, but I hardly count winning the interim belt as regaining his place at top.

I have never cared more about a fighter than I do about Frank 'gas tank' Mir.

The athlete in the Frank was killed in a motorcycle accident. That didn't stop him from knocking the block off Big Noguria to recapture gold.

-2 time UFC champion
-Participant in the largest fight in MMA history.
-Winner of the most dramatic fight in UFC history.

What I'm hoping for now is an upset victory against Bigfoot, followed by Mir leaving his gloves inside the octagon. After that he is inducted into the HOF and joins the UFC broadcasting team.

Back