[Video] 3x Lumpinee Champion Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke's MMA Fight at ONE FC

Kaige89

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Here's the 3x Lumpinee Champion Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke's MMA Fight at ONE FC: Era of Champions.

Interesting to finally see how a lumpinee champion like Kru Rong performs at MMA. Fight starts at 8:30

[YT]jG-rCAU6rxU[/YT]

Last edited:
Didn't manage to find any stadium fights of his anywhere, but he shows great offensive instinct with multiple limbs here.

Awesome. UFC needs to get some Thai fighters.
I love One FC's ruleset, wish they had events more often.

Damn it, they have pride rules ???
From now on I will watch every One FC Event.. And whenever they do a PPV I will buy it.

Good accuracy and killer instant. Those leg kicks are killer.

Damn it, they have pride rules ???
From now on I will watch every One FC Event.. And whenever they do a PPV I will buy it.

They are not PRIDE rules, there's no stomps to the head, but there is elbows.
I actually think I like One rules better, and the cage make for less sloppy fights than a ring.

That was a brutal beating.

Change one little rule, and wrestling is not so hot anymore

Lol @ the shogun guard pass. That ruleset is so awesome.

that was actually pretty good

Lol @ the shogun guard pass. That ruleset is so awesome.

I was so stoked to see that!!

These are undoubtedly the best rules for MMA. Wrestlers can finally be properly punished for failing a take down.

Didn't know One FC had a ruleset like that. Might make me actually care to watch MMA again.

I love that he was attacking at every opportunity, with the most punishing strike he could find. Those elbows he switched to while defending the single were absolutely brutal.

Hopefully he continues his career in MMA he will display more off his back than waiting for a stand up though. Maybe some elbows while keeping his opponent's posture broken in guard? Anything really. Still, great showing and really brutal fight.

Oh hell ya these rules are way better than UFC's. Like Pride but better.

Impressive debut.

That dude just got owned.

Besides the takedowns off of the low kick, the other guy really had nothing for him.

Anybody can link me to some footage of his stadium fights?

35 years old? Sigh...we need young fighters like mma version of Buakaw.
Almost every stadiummuay thai guy in mma is so ancient.

Back