Video: ‘The Ultimate Fighter’ Season 1 Cast Reunion

Such a great season. So many good fights, episodes and personalities. TUF was never as good since.

Such a great season. So many good fights, episodes and personalities. TUF was never as good since.
no doubt man , seems well get an extended version of this too somewhere down the road on Danas show maybe.

The black guy who said "fatherless bastard" doesn't look happy. Probably because he never had a real career.

And where the hell is Kos?

The black guy who said "fatherless bastard" doesn't look happy. Probably because he never had a real career.

Kos was being Kos and didn’t show

Looking at the original picture and now with hindsight - you can just tell Koscheck was a menace and a smart ass.

He bullied poor Leben into crying.. haha that was too much (funny).. that's all I can remember and the Griffin & Bonnor just bashing each other in the finale.

Won the Strikeforce title and defended it.

Diego hasn't aged a day, he's the new prospect.

Diego hasn't aged a day, he's the new prospect.
They should set up Diego vs Erick Silva on Contender Series, and could always give the loser a developmental deal.

Was posted already but still a pretty cool picture

It's hard to believe that this was 14 years ago. This season of TUF is what got me into MMA. These were the absolute best days of the sport.

Thacker, Sincaid, and Koscheck look to be missing . I read an article somewhere on Thacker, he's actually had a very depressing, shit life since the show. I feel bad for the guy, he seems like a decent human being.

Dont mone the douchebags above who are popping off about the topic already being posted before. I guess they dont realize that there are actually people who dont live on sherdog 24/7.

Dont mone the douchebags above who are popping off about the topic already being posted before. I guess they dont realize that there are actually people who dont live on sherdog 24/7.
It's a forum about mma, if it's not the day of the news breaking it's probably already been on here

You don't have to live on SD to know that 3 day old tweets about UFC would be discussed here already

plus they were just busting balls. Nobody called TS an "ass" or anything.

Back