[VID]What L.A. People Really Think of Sanctuary Cities

Lord Commander Palis

Superior Genetics
Banned
Reaction score

This is a video of a LA County Board of Supervisors meeting on immigration, illegal aliens, and sanctuary city status. It's a great video showing the true nature of how SoCal/LA every day citizens are affected by illegals and the terrible Democrap policy makers that are consistently elected due to peddling ignorance to easily impressionable minds, aka the true deplorables.

• Speaker #1 goes off on a pretty good rant about how his tax dollars should be spent towards American citizens and not illegals.
  • #1 addresses the massive drug dealing since the 80s from illegals in South America to Blacks that is somewhat avoided and goes on about how illegals peddle fake IDs and such.
  • #1 goes off a bit much at the end calling a board member a Uncle Tom N-word (er), obviously extremely frustrated, but a bit hilarious. Dude does not hold back.

• Speaker #2 is a homeless black woman that talks about how money is spent on illegals and not the homeless problem.
  • #2 also claims her and her child were kicked out of their house due to housing corruption and that the 'council' knew about it.
  • For a homeless woman she seems very articulate and to her point, could be crazy, but she's there to speak and try to make Cali great again.

• Speaker #3 is a legal immigrant from El Salvador who is vehemently against sheltering illegals using tax dollars.
  • Points out the homeless problem, veterans problem and children without proper care (system kids).
  • Points out California deficit rose from $37 million to $300 million (fact check? what year?) in one year thus we cannot afford to keep taking care of illegals.

I think my point gets across in regards to this video in case you do not want to watch it however this powerful testimony goes on and on with more speakers with the video being shortened for this reason. Pretty much all the speakers are minorities as LA is pretty much a minority filled city (and county in general). These are the people who are dealing with this problem the most, they are affected the most and are paying the most. As someone who has worked in LA county, the place is faker than Pam Anderson's old tits, you have to pander to peoples feelings and every little thing can be twisted and misconstrued as racist, despite which race/color you are. Aka, nothing really gets done in LA that is productive or positive. This swamp is infested and needs to be more than drained.

All of these people, mostly minorities for Trump, find what sanctuary cities do is unconstitutional, illegal and goes against American citizens. It's a breathe of fresh air seeing this and it will continue to trend as our border becomes more protected thus protecting American citizens. Let's hope that Trump in his first term makes sanctuary cities illegal and enemies of the nation or at least gets the ball rolling for his second term to finish the job.

BONUS VIDEOS

Give sanctuary cities a deadline to assimilate or mark them enemies, with an eventual forceful take over. From there we can rename the cities, washing away the disgusting past of putting American citizens second to illegals. Wake up Liberal left, we, the people, all colors, all races, American citizens, ARE COMING FOR YOU! You're either with American citizens, or you're not and God help you if you're not.

Thank you,

President Palis

3151A86700000578-3452146-image-a-146_1455757107845.jpg

Seems like this is a thread in which if you dont live in LA you wouldnt really have a picture of it.

Its kind of weird how you start talking about sanctuary cities being unconstitutional and then you talk about a taking over cities and branding people as enemies.

If you cant win it in the ballots or courts, its quite likely that you wont win it in other ways.

Not that I disagree with them, but what you have posted is an edited video with obvious bias.

Seems like this is a thread in which if you dont live in LA you wouldnt really have a picture of it.

Its kind of weird how you start talking about sanctuary cities being unconstitutional and then you talk about a taking over cities and branding people as enemies.

If you cant win it in the ballots or courts, its quite likely that you wont win it in other ways.
The fight against supporting illegals will be won by Americans and enemies are enemies and should be treated as such.

But you're not a American citizen, you are from Mexico thus you fully support illegals and sanctuary cities as it helps you and your country out dumping your own people along with the illegals you've acquired, here, into my country.

Not that I disagree with them, but what you have posted is an edited video with obvious bias.
Was edited to show and prove a point and shorten the video. Obviously there will be people for sanctuary cities and illegals talking there as they are probably illegal or corrupted by Democrats.

NEXT QUESTION

Was edited to show and prove a point and shorten the video. Obviously there will be people for sanctuary cities and illegals talking there as they are probably illegal or corrupted by Democrats.

NEXT QUESTION

So the title should be "What 3 people in LA think"

I agree with those people though.

The War Room loves spending money on Black people if it can be used to attack illegal immigrants. Otherwise, Shaniqua and Jamal can fuck off and carry themselves up by the boot straps.

The fight against supporting illegals will be won by Americans and enemies are enemies and should be treated as such.

But you're not a American citizen, you are from Mexico thus you fully support illegals and sanctuary cities as it helps you and your country out dumping your own people along with the illegals you've acquired, here, into my country.

1.- I just found it weird man, its crazy how everyone in LA hates illegals yet they keep electing the same pro-illegal candidates.

2.- You are America, so you fully support the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, the sales of bombs to Saudi Arabia and other islamofascists who bomb children, hospitals and weddings in Yemen.

You supported the sale of F-15s to Saudis, also supported the war in Libya and the 500 millions thrown to train Syrian rebels.

Yup, because you are American you now support every single action made by every single American out there, is that how it works?

DREAMers and the people who support them are ignorant to the breadth of the issues.

The people who want to see all the Mexicans gone, yet want the same prices for goods and services are ignorant to the breadth of the issues.

Oh look all the speakers are from da hood and they don't want no illegals coming in taking up their turf. They know they be all up in they hood. You won't see no illegals in no nice neighborhoods.

DREAMers and the people who support them are ignorant to the breadth of the issues.

The people who want to see all the Mexicans gone, yet want the same prices for goods and services are ignorant to the breadth of the issues.
Who wants to see all Mexicans gone? {<huh}

I don't. Mexican women, their food and culture are awesome. Do it right.

The War Room loves spending money on Black people if it can be used to attack illegal immigrants. Otherwise, Shaniqua and Jamal can fuck off and carry themselves up by the boot straps.
This type of thinking doesn't work anymore, sorry.

This is 2017, throwing around wild accusations, putting down Black people and American citizens because they are FOR American citizens doesn't work anymore.

Evolve or go the way of the Dodo, young padawan.

Isn't that the same guy that was whacking Antifa with a stick couple days ago?

This type of thinking doesn't work anymore, sorry.

This is 2017, throwing around wild accusations, putting down Black people and American citizens because they are FOR American citizens doesn't work anymore.

Evolve or go the way of the Dodo, young padawan.
I think you're asking a bit too much out of me

Didnt LA and SoCal for that matter overwhelming not vote for Trump because of his talk of border wall, and stricter immigration, and not refugees?

If so, that is the majority of denizens speaking.

Didnt LA and SoCal for that matter overwhelming not vote for Trump because of his talk of border wall, and stricter immigration, and not refugees?

If so, that is the majority of denizens speaking.

The majority of Ca did not vote for Trump for a variety of reasons. There are some republican pockets in Ca though, San Diego being one of them and most agricultural areas. Who stupidly enough voted for him knowing his stance on illegals. Not sure on LA, but I'd guess overwhelmingly liberal.

I don't know a single person that supports sanctuary cities and I'm just outside of L.A.

Back