**VID** sit back and marvel at Garcia

Title Fight Productions

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Im sure its been posted before and im sure it will be posted again, but with that sound track and those moves its worth seeing again!

Dope, makes me want to work on sweeps!

Dammit, I have to stop watching that video since it gets me too damn pumped up every time. I end up blacking out, and when I recover there are choked out co-workers strewn around the office :(

I decided early this year that Marcelo Garcia was actually a superhero.

There's a video around too that shows him sparring with Ben Askren. Ridiculous amount of pwnage.

What's crazy is he's gotten a lot better.

I mean in that video he's a super saiyan.

But now he's like super saiyan level 3.

Im sure its been posted before and im sure it will be posted again, but with that sound track and those moves its worth seeing again!

What a let down... I thought this was a "team garcia" highlight. Marcelo aint got nothing on the legend commonly known as Nocturno

I have learned one thing from that video. Marcelo has a magnet in his stomach that is attracted to backs. It's like as soon as there is an opening, no mater what size, he just jumps to their back.

From 1.15 to 1.23 all I'm thinking is why that guy hasn't turned around yet lol. Does he know what he's missing!?

I think everyone has implemented a lil Marcelo into their own games. I use his "arm drag, sit out, ankle pick, single leg takeodwn" and it works really well....and I do it completely half assed in comparison to Marcelo!

I have never "War'd" anyone (in fact I hate that term) but WAR MARCELO!!

Back