(vid)Old but gold: The Moose owning Ronda with 10% effort and making her mad

Could not be happier for this to have been Mousasi, man he is towering above her.

Great grappler, he really is.

As TS said, he's literally going about 10-15%.

a few things:

1) moose weighs 265 plus pounds. Ronda can beat any man at anything so long as he weighs 135 or less

2) i liked the schuab legs around the 1:45 mark

3) peoples gave it to ronda 10-8

a few things:

1) moose weighs 265 plus pounds. Ronda can beat any man at anything so long as he weighs 135 or less

2) i liked the schuab legs around the 1:45 mark

3) peoples gave it to ronda 10-8

{<jordan}

she probably cried 3 minutes later.

She admitted to Rogan that she cries during every workout. Would be very hard and frustrating training her.

More of a Lm/ Cam right?

Well CM and CAM isn't that big a difference, I'd call him a CAM who floats outside a lot. With Costa and Willian on the pitch, he can't really be predominant on one side all the time.

Well CM and CAM isn't that big a difference, I'd call him a CAM who floats outside a lot. With Costa and Willian on the pitch, he can't really be predominant on one side all the time.
Cm and a cam has a lot of a difference actually. You can't put him or Coutinho for example on the cm role without getting dominated on the midfield. Far more responsibilities as a cm than a cam.

The size power and strength difference just negate every skill Ronda learned in her entire grappling career.

Videos like this is why I can't watch Hollywood movies with female leads that weight like 90 lbs beating up giant men.

My logical brain simply can't accept it.

80lbs ? What the fuck are you smoking ??
He is certainly not 80 lbs heavier than her, and Ronda is nowhere near 135lbs out of weigh ins... She's at least 155ish if not even more when she is training but not into the final phase of a fight training camp..

How much do you think moose weighed? He was a lhw back then

Cm and a cam has a lot of a difference actually. You can't put him or Coutinho for example on the cm role without getting dominated on the midfield. Far more responsibilities as a cm than a cam.

Now we're getting into tactics and semantics. CDMs are technically midfielders who play very deep and act as intermediary from the backs to the more central roamers and attackers. Hazard is not a good defender and certainly wouldn't be very effective playing back like Veira or Matic, and he's not a central MF like Cesc, but to a layman, there's only like six positions-LB,CB,RB, CM, LM, RM, and F. I didn't know you were a soccer fan, I was jus trying to explain to someone who wouldn't know and CM is a catch-all term.

"UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey recently spoke with Spanish-language daily Hoy newspaper and said that, under the right circumstances, she believes that she could beat heavyweight king Cain Velasquez. "In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible," Rousey said of beating Velasquez when asked if she thought she could. "You cannot tell me that it is physically impossible. It is possible that in any given moment that I could beat him. I simply believe in my possibilities."

(11-6-2013)

Later she challenged him to a little soccer.

giphy.gif

LOL! I LOVE this guy. I would totally trip a little kid to show dominance!

Lmao you even see Moose putting up his classic troll smirk during some exchanges.

Gotta love the Moose!

That part towards the end when he pulls her ankles up over his head than back down real quick...lol.

Back