(vid)Old but gold: The Moose owning Ronda with 10% effort and making her mad

80lbs ? What the fuck are you smoking ??
He is certainly not 80 lbs heavier than her, and Ronda is nowhere near 135lbs out of weigh ins... She's at least 155ish if not even more when she is training but not into the final phase of a fight training camp..

That video was from 2012 when Gegard was at LHW, so he's probably 220ish I'd guess.. So yeah, maybe it's more like 70lbs than 80lbs, but I wasn't adding it up; I was just meaning that you would have to have a massive skill disparity to get on top of someone who is clearly significantly bigger.

Watch out Cain and Floyd.
<22>

This goes out to all the fighters who saw through the charade but couldn't say anything cuz she's a girl.
Floyd would be Ronda and Ronda would be moose in that situation, saying she could beat any male mixed artial artist is definitely crazy but Floyd is completely untrained in MMA.

Moose should have thrown the right uppercut

I'd do the same with women I would roll with in BJJ. I'm kind of a big guy and the professor would always try to say I'm too big for them, but the girls would be the ones that would pick me!!! So finally he allowed it. It was funny. It was like a child. Sometimes I would let them win. On purpose. It's not fun just to squash a female for 15 minutes. So I would go like 20 percent like moose and allow myself to get subbed. Even a small man like Mighty mouse size has way more strength than a woman. Women have strong legs tho, sorta. One thing I would do is just put all my weight on top of them. No skill, just dead weight and see how they would do.
My preferred opponent for her would've actually been a bloodlusted Mighty Mouse. Just so I could see her facial expression change when she realized how freakishly strong and fast he is.

Lmao you even see Moose putting up his classic troll smirk during some exchanges.

Gotta love the Moose!

Come on now.
The size & strength difference is the reason.
She held out pretty good IMO.

Always good for a laugh

it is very difficult to face our own limitations

Later she challenged him to a little soccer.

giphy.gif

Who is this scumbag? I'd like to see Ibrahimovic kick his teeth out. Or wait that's not him is it?

So where was the crying in the video? Ronda handled that pretty well, it had a fun thing about it and she was getting work done. This was probably when she was in strikeforce, if Mousasi did this to her now she would probably go nuts.

Pretty much any male MMA fighter would do this

Thing is when most guys were training with Ronda they were letting her do her throws and stuff because it would be pretty lame of them to just ragdoll this chick. Fucked up part is Ronda really thought she was beating these guys up with ease and she was untouchable.

You could tell the reality of this shit isn't working against him setting in and Ronda getting really mad, she wanted Moose to let her land a throw so she could feel like she won

Good friendly workout, , nothing more ...

Soccer term, central midfielder. Although Hazard is more of an attacking midfielder, positioned between the more central midfielder and the forwards (strikers). Hazard is often off to the side, but he's more often defined as a CAM (central attacking midfielder) than a RM/LM

Soccer term, central midfielder. Although Hazard is more of an attacking midfielder, positioned between the more central midfielder and the forwards (strikers). Hazard is often off to the side, but he's more often defined as a CAM (central attacking midfielder) than a RM/LM
I know everything about football. I just meant that he's not an CM.

Last edited:
Back