VID - 49 Kimura & Americana Attacks In Less Than 6 Min - J Scully

jaysculls

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hey,

Back again with another "Short But Sweet" reference video. What do I mean when I say short but sweet. These videos are short videos in length but filled with a ton of ideas and demonstrations.

If you haven't seen my others videos like this, be sure to find my YouTube channel and check them out. There are a lot!

This one covers one of the most common submissions in the game

Can I give you money for posting this stuff?

are those techniques explained deeply in your DVD Jason???i m interested in kimura variation techniques.

One suggestion I may suggest is that maybe you can sell the detail instructions of these attacks move by move? For example, I'm interested in more detal on the RNC kimura, maybe you can sell "micro clips" of these instructions for $1.00 or something.

Basically, modulize your instructional videos from this "teaser" video.

Awesome, thanks. Watched a similar video of yours with various guard passes the other day, also very useful.

Gives a lot of ideas.

Thanks, kimuras seem like a good option from most positions, I especially like the single/double counter

are those techniques explained deeply in your DVD Jason???i m interested in kimura variation techniques.

No...not in the current DVDs that I made in the past. Maybe one day I'll make one for these...i don't know yet. More than likely they'll be posted up on the Grapplers Guide though.

Seriously Jay, take my suggestion into consideration. I'd like to buy some detailed moves from that snippet, but I don't want to buy the whole thing (if it becomes a DVD).

I see the future of BJJ moves like iTunes. I don't want to buy the whole album, I just want to buy one song.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back