Victoria's secret model training with the Nogueira brothers

wefw.jpg

would burgle after 4 beers

Meh, the supermodel look isn't that great. Skinny, bony, etc...

I liked Logan. She was thin but not bony.

I hope she is not gay.
The Nogs don't roll with them.

Christ man thanks. Now I have an unintended visual image of her being tag teamed by the Nog Brothers.

Her names iza goulart, check out some of her modeling photos, you might change your mind

Nah. Models are mostly successful based on their appeal to gay men. Outside of the SI swimsuit models I think most models are bland and average looking. I mean they are chosen by gay men for their ability to model clothes without distrating from the clothes. Hardly a ringing endorsement of beauty imo.

To each their own though.

Nah. Models are mostly successful based on their appeal to gay men. Outside of the SI swimsuit models I think most models are bland and average looking. I mean they are chosen by gay men for their ability to model clothes without distrating from the clothes. Hardly a ringing endorsement of beauty imo.

To each their own though.

I agree with you, but this chick models for Victoria's secret who aren't your typical models, there a lot sexier, similar to sports illustrated I suppose

Kind of bony, but I'd forgive it.

The pic where she throws the kick, amazing defensive position.

I agree with you, but this chick models for Victoria's secret who aren't your typical models, there a lot sexier, similar to sports illustrated I suppose

VS models are like walking sticks what are you talking about

Pics reminds me of Shrek for some reason

That face...

Well, I guess lingerie models aren't chosen for their facial aesthetics.

Back