RR Town

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
interesting matchup to see where both of them are at in the division

?????

Sure
Makes more sense than Judah vs. Bradley imo, in terms of where they are ranked

I want to see more Judah fights. I say feed him to the big dogs if he thinks he can handle it. If he gets eaten alive, we'll know quickly whether it's a reborn Zab. That's my personal take on it.

Yeah sure, but I would much rather see Ortiz Vs Khan.

Or how bout Zab vs Katsidis.

judah-maidana...im telling you this is what should be next for both.

"I'm young, but I don't think I deserve to be, y'know, getting beat up like this."

Victor Ortiz and Zab Judah both ought to get into MMA instead.
They'd both become UFC Champions within a year-and-a-half.
Perfect candidates.

Under pressure, you can just tap to strikes and it's seen as honorable like St.Pierre did against Serra, Barnett did against Cro Cop, Cro Cop did against Dos Santos, Tito Ortiz did against Frank Shamrock, etc

When the going gets tough...

Top pro boxers are not supposed to surrender.
That's part of what separates them from regular jack-offs like you and me...

Victor Ortiz DOES train MMA aside from boxing. But according to James Toney, "hes not tough enough for the UFC"

Randy Couture was tough enough for the UFC, but even Couture submitted to strikes against Ricco Rodriguez.

Ill bight on that fight.. would be a good fight. good call ts

I'd pick Judah, I think that he will be too fast for ortiz and while ortiz has pop there is now way he has as much pop as the prime miguel cotto that judah fought, I think that Judah is a young 32 and returning to the Jr. Welterweights at a time where there is so many interesting fighters bodes very well for him.

I think Judah cracks Ortiz, but Maidana smashes Judah while getting bloodied.

victor ortiz actually said this?

at the end of the maidana fight. some people give him a pass though cus he said it in the post fight interview just minutes after the war and didn't really "know what he was talking about".

I think Judah cracks Ortiz, but Maidana smashes Judah while getting bloodied.

ortiz doesn't belong in this realm. period. he's nothing more than a punch.

maidana puts judah on FnF's permanently.

Last edited:
Back