Victor Ortiz came into my Starbucks today

XiaolinSoldier

Black Belt
Reaction score
Whats up folks. I, unfortunately, work at a Starbucks store in Ventura. Victor Ortiz came in with a group of young men and ordered a double espresso. He was very friendly, and seemed very excited to meet a fan. Really hard guy not to like in person. He looked in crazy good shape, too. I told him he was gonna kill Harris, and he made a very serious face and nodded, saying "Thanks." Anyway if he comes in again Ill get a picture, unfortunately I was behind the bar working.

That's cool! He's sounds like a nice guy, you should have told him to bring in Oscar or Shane next time!

That's pretty cool.

And there's no shame in working at starbucks.

Cool Bro . One time lou duva came into my restaurant but the place was too packed for me to be able to talk to him .

which starbucks? i went into one today. out of shape, look like a young ugly jack nicholson

The one by the mall, in the Lowe's parking lot. Its actually the second time Ive seen him there, he came in just before the Campbell fight. Not gonna lie, I was a tad bit star struck, so I tried not to talk too much as not to seem like a giddy schoolgirl, lol. I imagine Ill be a bit cooler next time he comes in and Ill try to get a little more out of him.

next time he comes in you should tell him your thinking of quitting your job and ask for his advice on the matter.

next time he comes in you should tell him your thinking of quitting your job and ask for his advice on the matter.

Thats cold, brosive. He was a really nice kid in person, and frankly, he could knock the shit out of me, so Ill pass.

Did that go over everybody's head? Maidana post-fight interview, anyone?

Back