Victor Estima teaching series!

Daihlo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Head coach to Gracie Barra Midlands and brother to world champion Braulio Estima - VICTOR ESTIMA has released a new series with CageFilm (CageFilm.com - Martial Arts Instruction Online) entitles 'BJJ Fundamentals'.

The new series covers the A-Z of BJJ and looks at all the essentials and fundamentals in each position and technique.
Victor also focuses on the finer details that make techniques work and work well!

Great for all levels from beginners to the most advanced. BJJ Fundamentals is set to be an excellent ongoing series!

Lessons 1 and 2 are available now in the CageFilm video section.

CageFilm.com - Martial Arts Instruction Online

Can you put some sample clips online pls.

Also can Victor teach his armlock from guard in the future?

From what i have seen from him that seems to be what he is known for most.

uploading clips at the moment.

haha when i met him we were introduced by a girl i used to date casually and he was dating, she said "hey you like jiu jitsu right? my boyfriend does too", and im like all condescending "hey sup, you like jiu jitsu too?" and vitor, ever the modest guy, said "a little bit". At that point he had just won 2nd place in the world purples absolute.......

A couple months later he caught me on the mat at Gracie Barra here. Drill time, he put his hands behind his head and said "Pass my guard."

I wish. This guy is an animal, very very talented guy. Too bad he's been hurt so much this last year or two and hasn't been able to compete. Sucks.

Back