Victim no more! Chanel Miller goes public on Brock Turner!

No, but there's just something a little unseemly about trying to cash in on your own alleged rape.

Ridiculous situation.

This isn't a defense of Turner, because he's a piece of shit. But this woman is no hero, and the fact that she's clearly trying to profit off of a high profile rape case just seems a bit scummy to me.
Good! I hope she cashes in and hopefully this will make others who have been raped and sat in silence to come forward.

While I was never raped I was sexually abused as a child from the ages of 7 to 12. I bet you would tell me to not talk about what happened to me either right?

I am not shocked at how many people are acting like what Brock did was not rape and also in some ways blaming the victim. Bravo for showing your true colors

Good! I hope she cashes in and hopefully this will make others who have been raped and sat in silence to come forward.

While I was never raped I was sexually abused as a child from the ages of 7 to 12. I bet you would tell me to not talk about what happened to me either right?

I am not shocked at how many people are acting like what Brock did was not rape and also in some ways blaming the victim. Bravo for showing your true colors

Hey, Congrats on finding the courage and ability to talk about your past. No small feat. Hopefully the WR will assume you're a guy so they are less rude to you as they are to Ms Miller.

Hey, Congrats on finding the courage and ability to talk about your past. No small feat. Hopefully the WR will assume you're a guy so they are less rude to you as they are to Ms Miller.
They can be as rude as they want. Already been down that road before. Shit don't bother me anymore and I've come to terms with what happened. I just don't get the mindset of people who can blame the victim for any of this and what she chooses to do with her life.

So are you doubting the results of the rape kit?

Without insults, or tears, can you tell me the evidence that this wasnt consensual? Because the prosecution couldnt..
She was found unconscious....

Lmao. Rape apologist. Yes, criticizing the victim for not exercising good judgment somehow equates to condoning rape according to your logic.
If it's your first instinct, then yeah, pretty much.

It means a dick, wasn't inserted in a vagina. Which legally means we are now talking about sexual assault, not rape.

The trouble with this case is, we don't know at what moments she was conscious or not, and if Brock was aware of this. Both alcohol levels were in the blackout drunk range.

Had Brock not been so incredibly intoxicated, this is an open and shut case.

We know that she left with Brock under her own power, he claims they stumbled and fell and began making out together by the dumpster.

At what moment she slipped out of consciousness and whether Brock realized or not is unknown.

What the witnesses testified to seeing was corroborated by Brock himself, he was making out with her and fondling her.

Much like the case of the gentle giant Mike Brown, what the media made this sound like, it wasnt.

I believe the media used this case to push a narrative and she took a way out that saved her face. I'm sure her boyfriend wasn't too excited to see she was giving massages to a much younger Brock Turner in his absence. I'm also sure she didn't mention she was planning on leaving the party with Mr. Turner during the several calls she made to him before she blacked out lol.
This happened at 1:00 am in the morning. This girl was so drunk and out of it that they could not wake her at the hospital for another 3 and a half hours.
This girl needed medical attention. Dirty and bloody laying by a dumpster. She could have died from alcohol poisoning. What she got was fingered and dry humped by some creepy guy.

This happened at 1:00 am in the morning. This girl was so drunk and out of it that they could not wake her at the hospital for another 3 and a half hours.
This girl needed medical attention. Dirty and bloody laying by a dumpster. She could have died from alcohol poisoning. What she got was fingered and dry humped by some creepy guy.
Really?

Yes--Yes-reaLly-meme-21495.jpg

I believe he penetrated her with his finger while she was passed out/ too drunk to be able to consent. However, the narrative of him carrying her out of the party strains credulity. A 22 year old with no ties to Stanford going to a fraternity party isn't the best image. She was probably going to cheat on her boyfriend that night, but that didn't give him the right to penetrate her. I'm surprised witnesses weren't brought forward to say "yeah they were all over each other all night and then they left together." or "I saw him carrying her out the door."

Oh yeah some on the right have no issue exploiting the kind of victimhood politics they ostensibly critique when the minute its convenient for them.

It’s not really about victimhood. It’s about identity.

Ridiculous situation.

This isn't a defense of Turner, because he's a piece of shit. But this woman is no hero, and the fact that she's clearly trying to profit off of a high profile rape case just seems a bit scummy to me.

You can’t criticize the 6 million rape victims.

This story is such bullshit. Guy and a girl get drunk at a party, no actual intercourse just some kissing and touching. Two captain-save-a-ho Swedish sjw pussies happen by and turn some drunken fooling around into an international incident. The so-called 'victim' was so drunk she admits she doesn't remember a damn thing. The so-called 'rapist' was also drunk and not in full control of himself yet he's painted as a monster. Fuck off with that bullshit, the only thing that should've come out of this is that two young people got drunk and did some shit that they would both probably regret looking back at it.

Was expecting the garbage human, rape apologists to show up quickly, so wasn’t surprised when they did within the first few responses.
Buncha fuckin’ incels.

In before... oh wait never mind. Ugh.

Buncha fuckin’ incels.

The final stage of incelism is the belief that females are entirely, irredeemably evil and ultimately deserve whatever violence or tragedy befall them.

Back