Victim no more! Chanel Miller goes public on Brock Turner!

Yeah. I stand by what I said. What exactly makes her case so unique that she feels the need to commercialize it as opposed to the other victims of rape who go on quietly with their lives?

The story pretty fucking simple isn't it?

Brock Turner is a piece of shit rapist from a privileged background who was initially given a light sentence, but was later changed to a harsher one due to backlash from the public and media. That's the only interesting thing about this story. The rest of the details are mundane.

The only interesting thing is the part you made up in your head?

He was sentenced to 6 months, served 3.

This may come as a surprise, but there are more ways than that to rape someone. You may want to freshen up on rape laws.

I actually don’t need to freshen up on the law of rape. Did he penetrate her with his penis? Yes or no?

Yeah. I stand by what I said. What exactly makes her case so unique that she feels the need to commercialize it as opposed to the other victims of rape who go on quietly with their lives?

Brock Turner is a piece of shit rapist from a privileged background who was initially given a light sentence, but was later changed to a harsher one due to backlash from the public and media. That's the only interesting thing about this story. The rest of the details are mundane.

Until you saw this, she was "that girl that dude raped". You now know her name. that's important, not from a economic standpoint, but from an existential standpoint. She is taking back her identity. She's Chanel Miller.

The fact that you're treating this like she's some sort of gold-digger is pathetic. Educate yourself.

Well, for one, I would advise my sister and daughter to not get wasted to a point where their BAC is above 0.20, let alone hang out at parties where drinks are served freely and potential sexual predators may loom. Maybe I'm a square and a bore, but I'm not a fan of fraternities or any other organizations that encourage foolish behaviors such as this. While I'm not pinning the blame on the victim, It was her decision to drink excessively and make herself highly vulnerable to sexual assault.

So, if your sister or daughter made a poor choice & was sexually assaulted while intoxicated then she'd be fair game? An individual could rape her & not be held accountable by you because she put herself in that position?

" At the hospital, the victim was found to have abrasions and erythema (reddening) on her skin. One nurse who administered a sexual assault response team examination at the hospital determined that she had experienced significant trauma (physical injury, bruising, etc.) and penetrating trauma (piercing and cutting injuries).[38]"

So did he stick his penis in her vagina or ass? The crime of rape in my state requires “sexual intercourse,” which requires penetration with a penis. Was it proven that the alleged injuries you described were caused via penetration with a penis belonging to one Brock Turner?

Her case is unique is because she was the victim in a highly publicized trial and she comes from a position of privilege that grants her the luxury to write about it. Are you suggesting the best course of action for rape victims is to "go on quietly with their lives"? Why not use their brief spotlight to publicize an issue that potentially effects countless girls? And if they happen to make a buck off it, SO WHAT?

Jesus, even Turner's defense wasnt this stupid.
So did he stick his penis in her vagina or ass? The crime of rape in my state requires “sexual intercourse,” which requires penetration with a penis. Was it proven that the alleged injuries you described were caused via penetration with a penis belonging to one Brock Turner?

What state?

Cause that sure as hell isnt theblaw where Brock Turner was raping women.

And that's not the law anywhere I know of. That's why you cant hold someone down and jam a broomstick up their ass.

So, if your sister or daughter made a poor choice & was sexually assaulted while intoxicated then she'd be fair game? An individual could rape her & not be held accountable by you because she put herself in that position?

There are lots of rape apologists on here tonight.

Really? People just don't discipline their kids these days? No wonder society is going down the shitter.

Shit, I might as well not teach my kids not to commit crime, stay out of trouble, avoid bad company, nor have good manners because they're all going to be delinquent little shitheads anyway. Hmm...looking back, I guess my dad was wrong for beating my ass for misbehaving when I was a snot-nosed little brat.

My dude, you are way into this visualization. So first and foremost, calm it down. Second, his attorneys did a great job at removing the ability for it to legally be called rape. And that's fair. Due process and all that jazz. But she was forcefully penetrated.

I know you like playing attorney after watching CSI episodes, but you can couch that shit here. You're coming off as a gross twerp rather than the big-boi brains you think you are.

There are lots of rape apologists on here tonight.

Lmao. Rape apologist. Yes, criticizing the victim for not exercising good judgment somehow equates to condoning rape according to your logic.

Her case is unique is because she was the victim in a highly publicized trial and she comes from a position of privilege that grants her the luxury to write about it. Are you suggesting the best course of action for rape victims is to "go on quietly with their lives"? Why not use their brief spotlight to publicize an issue that potentially effects countless girls? And if they happen to make a buck off it, SO WHAT?

Indeed, so what? I still don't care for what she has to say about this matter.

Lmao. Rape apologist. Yes, criticizing the victim for not exercising good judgment somehow equates to condoning rape according to your logic.
Let me just check where he called you a "rape condonist"..... nope.... he said "apologist". And that's what you described.

When someone lives in a shit part of town, and they are robbed, I don't persecute them. I prosecute the person robbing them.

Why am I not surprised the War Room has a thread filled with people mocking a rape victim?

The fact that it's apparently filled with a fair amount of misogynistic assholes & incels who get off on anything that degrades women might have something to do with it.

The fact that it's apparently filled with a fair amount of misogynistic assholes & incels who get off on anything that degrades women might have something to do with it.
Tbf, that's most of internet forums that appeal to males, in general.

No, the guy is a piece of shit and most would agree. However, I find it weird when rape victims want to publicize/profit their rape.

Brock Turner raped a woman and got away with a slap on the wrist.

I don't see how it's wrong of the victim to come out and find a way to profit from it as long as she gives the facts.

On top of that, I see it as a way to bring the case back into the light as a reminder of what a piece of shit Turner is, because people tend to forget old news. Think of it as punishment beyond the 3 months in prison.

Really? People just don't discipline their kids these days? No wonder society is going down the shitter.

Shit, I might as well not teach my kids not to commit crime, stay out of trouble, avoid bad company, nor have good manners because they're all going to be delinquent little shitheads anyway. Hmm...looking back, I guess my dad was wrong for beating my ass for misbehaving when I was a snot-nosed little brat.

So, that's your answer? All right then.
Just be clear to your sister and/or daughter(s) that should they ever disobey you in any way & they get raped as a result that you'll have no sympathy for them. That ought to go over well.

Let me just check where he called you a "rape condonist"..... nope.... he said "apologist". And that's what you described.

When someone lives in a shit part of town, and they are robbed, I don't persecute them. I prosecute the person robbing them.

Yeah, apparently English is not your strong suit. If you condone something, you're defending its acceptance, which is what an apologist does. "Condonist" isn't even a word.

Next, who the hell is going to rob someone who already lives in a shit part of a town? The people who are likely to be robbed are the rich or the middle class folks who happens to accidentally stumble upon said shit part of town due to their ignorance or lack of sound judgment. If it's the latter, then the victim deserves a bit of criticism for it.

Last edited:
Yeah, there sure is, my friend.

People like that is why we have such higher reported cases of rape than we have prosecuted. Always trying to defend the rapists and give the victims a hard time.

That and with how many women report having been raped, that's the exact type I would bet on being responsible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back