Victim no more! Chanel Miller goes public on Brock Turner!

Brock Turner was the jerk that sexually assaulted her in 2015, got 6 months but was released in 3 months for good behavior. I usually take the metoo business with a grain of salt but this was really bad!

She was victimized by Brock Turner in 2015. He got off light because he was a swimming standout. His father described his sexual assault as " 20 minutes of action"

She went public to promote the new book and that's why we are hearing from this.
Didnt he finger her? Not rape, but fingered?

Replace Brock with a Somali immigrant and the usual suspects defending the rapist would be screeching for a public execution

Here is the FBI definition for rape.

"The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

If someone were to put a broom handle up someone's ass or vagina would you bot call that rape?

Pete bless

Go, Pete!
74205643_10213888657121325_8250898523717894144_n.jpg

What more do they want? He was arrested, charged, and convicted, even though the case was rather weak. Was he supposed to get a life sentence? I mean, I know what the general objection is ("If he were black, he would be given a harsher sentence), but it's just not true. He got IMO a fairly standard sentence based on his history and the facts of the case.

His sentence was based on the judge not wanting to punish him for what he was convicted of. How that can be considered a fair sentence is absurd.

Here is the FBI definition for rape.

"The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

If someone were to put a broom handle up someone's ass or vagina would you bot call that rape?
Ehhh. Not saying either is 'good,' but you really arent calling for a debate of whats worse, penile penetration or finger penetration?

Ridiculous situation.

This isn't a defense of Turner, because he's a piece of shit. But this woman is no hero, and the fact that she's clearly trying to profit off of a high profile rape case just seems a bit scummy to me.

Why the heck not? If she can make money from this it still wouldn't compensate for the trauma she went through. Victims can do whatever they want in my opinion. If they want to just disappear into the background, not testify and try to live their life that's cool. If they want to advocate for other victims and speak out, that's cool. If they want to sell their story and try and make some cash and have some personal benefit from what they went through, good for them. They are the ones that went through it and have to deal with it.

Last edited:

You don't understand the psychology. If a person holds you down against your will or consent and have their ways with you then you are going to feel violated beyond belief.

It's the fact that someone was holding power over you. Guys get pissed at other guys if in an arguement a person points a finger in their face. Shit like that gets physical and violent.

In the dynamic of brock Turner case. He was holding power over her by violating her private area and she was out of it to object or fight back.

Back