VICE Sports Juiced Up - The Consequences of Steroids: SWOLE

giphy.gif

delicious...

you are talking shit... provide proof of the main stream saying kids should take steroids. No one is trolling, just some of us are not complete morons.
"mainstream media: We should give steroids to transgenders, including children"
"Of course the media isn't going to outright say that they should be given steroids"
"telling truths here",lol
You're acting like you have intentional autism. It's a common internet joke to frame a double standard/mixed message in a joking manner like that. Just because they don't spell it out like that, doesn't mean that's not the case. Anybody with any type of intellectual and social reasoning understands this. You can kindly piss off now.

You're acting like you have intentional autism. It's a common internet joke to frame a double standard/mixed message in a joking manner like that. Just because they don't spell it out like that, doesn't mean that's not the case. Anybody with any type of intellectual and social reasoning understands this. You can kindly piss off now.
just as I thought, no proof. People like you are the reason trump is president. Spread fake ass news. If this was spread in the main stream media u would have no problem showing me, but you cant because you made it up to push an agenda...
here is an example of what the main stream pushes about it
https://nypost.com/2017/06/20/hormone-therapy-is-a-horrible-risk-for-kids/

have a good night sweetie

just as I thought, no proof. People like you are the reason trump is president. Spread fake ass news. If this was spread in the main stream media u would have no problem showing me, but you cant because you made it up to push an agenda...
here is an example of what the main stream pushes about it
https://nypost.com/2017/06/20/hormone-therapy-is-a-horrible-risk-for-kids/

have a good night sweetie
No, people like YOU are the reason Trump is president. And the New York Post is a right-leaning tabloid owned by Rupert Murdoch, LOL.

No, people like YOU are the reason Trump is president. And the New York Post is a right-leaning tabloid owned by Rupert Murdoch, LOL.
still main stream..dont move the goal post because u got proved wrong. still waiting on your links to back up the absolute shit ur talking. sucks when people call u out on BS and you have nothing to back up the BS doesnt it? have a nice night... stop making stuff up.

"Of course the media isn't going to outright say that they should be given steroids"
"telling truths here",

lol

Last edited:
still main stream..dont move the goal post because u got proved wrong. still waiting on your links to back up the absolute shit ur talking. sucks when people call u out on BS and you have nothing to back up the BS doesnt it? have a nice night... stop making stuff up.

"telling truths here",

lol
Congratulations on giving yourself autism so that you could lash out at me for going against your religion of intersectionality. It's a common joke on the internet to format contradictory messages from the same people with a twinge of hyperbole. It wasn't meant to be taken entire literally and everyone else got it except you. That's why my post got 10+ likes and yours aren't getting shit.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...ervention-Under-New-Guidelines-423082734.html

This 12-year-old was born a girl named Sophia, but today is taking a major step toward becoming a boy named Jack.

https://www.vogue.com/article/raising-a-transgender-child-vogue-august-2017

How the Parents of Trans Teens Are Fighting for Their Kids’ Lives

https://www.theguardian.com/society...dren-the-parents-and-doctors-on-the-frontline

At the sharpest end of this debate are the parents whose children are identifying themselves as transgender well before puberty, and sometimes living outwardly as the other sex. These children – and their parents – are more aware than ever that there are choices available to them to correct what they believe to be the error in their bodies.

Who likes bodybuilders? Talk about 0's in life. I can't say anything good about bodybuilders, what a total waste of your life. There's nothing special about bodybuilders, they lift weights all day. I don't see any ability or skill in it at all.
images

What happened to “ I’m starting to think steroids are safe”

Lol

I don't know if ice on your balls increase your TST but I can attest to the fact that after my vasectomy, I iced my balls for the swelling and I still ice my balls regularly 5 years later.

Shit feels good.

I don't know if ice on your balls increase your TST but I can attest to the fact that after my vasectomy, I iced my balls for the swelling and I still ice my balls regularly 5 years later.

Shit feels good.
It is proven to work but its very uncomfortable just like scalp massage helps thicken your hair and make it grow but who has time to massage their scalp 15 minutes twice a day morning and night? every day?

Some Japanese study showed it worked but thats some crazy discipline and dedication to massage vigorously your scalp daily.

You have to ice your balls like 3 times a week, you cant do it daily your balls need to build up the next day its like a workout one day on one day on. etc.

Back