VICE Sports Juiced Up - The Consequences of Steroids: SWOLE

I'm talking about the freak female bodybuilders, like seen in the video, not bikini, fitness, figure models. It's well documented that a lot of them do various types of sex work.

Wow did not know that. Who's forcing them to do that work? Or do you think it's just an easy way to make money on some fetish thing.

So did I. And Nick and Nate Diaz, at Pacific Coast Martial Arts. And I can post pics of me or my exes if you want to gauge how goodlooking you are compared to me, but I've already done that here many times. STOP trying to get out of lifting some simple weights bro, ffs can't you see what you are doing? You KNOW it'll make you feel better and you're just trying to find ways out of it because it's hard and you ARE lazy. STOP being a fruity millennial. DO IT and feel better about everything in your life. There is ZERO downside to this. Try it just 2 times and tell me I'm wrong. Go ahead, if I'm wrong I'll gladly eat crow.

Bro, I'm srs get off your couch and do this. Do it. You WILL thank me I give you my word of honor. That's a promise.

I'm a little hungover today and reading your posts is making me motivated to go lift anyway.

Mainstream media: Steroids are bad

Also mainstream media: We should give steroids to transgenders, including children

<YeahOKJen>
steriods are bad for you, thats not the media but doctors and people who use them saying it. which main stream media is pushing the "we should give steroids to kids and trans" line... links?

steriods are bad for you, thats not the media but doctors and people who use them saying it. which main stream media is pushing the "we should give steroids to kids and trans" line... links?
They dont say it out right but advocate it when you allow a child to be a tranny you give them hormones.

its child abuse to do this, if someone wants to be a tranny when they are an adult go ahead, but when a child is still find themselves, going through phases and developing their body and hormones its wrong

I know girls who went through tomboy phases and grew out of it, I knew some guys who were effeminate but aren't like that now.

once you give someone hormones they will destroy their system and have to be reliant on them for life.

They dont say it out right but advocate it when you allow a child to be a tranny you give them hormones.

its child abuse to do this, if someone wants to be a tranny when they are an adult go ahead, but when a child is still find themselves, going through phases and developing their body and hormones its wrong

I know girls who went through tomboy phases and grew out of it, I knew some guys who were effeminate but aren't like that now.

once you give someone hormones they will destroy their system and have to be reliant on them for life.
so the main stream media doesnt say this and basically right wing snow flakes are making things up again... post links of the main stream advocating giving roids, hormones to kids

Wow did not know that. Who's forcing them to do that work? Or do you think it's just an easy way to make money on some fetish thing.
I put "forced" in quotations for a reason. They're not forced of course, but it's hard for them to make ends meet without it and the temptation is always there. The hormones they take also make them hornier and more inclined to take risks. They sort of become like gay men in a sense.

It's the inference of supporting hormone treatments for transgenders, including minors in many instances. They give prepubescent/barely pubescent children hormone blockers to stop them from undergoing puberty as their birth gender. Later on, they give them hormones of the opposite sex so they develop in that direction as much as possible. And then when they are 18+ they give them a sex change if they want. It's not like they explicitly say "let's give transgender adults and even children steroids!" but that's exactly what happens. It's just a funny dichotomy where for cisgender people, steroids are so bad, but if you're transgender, suddenly it's great to take hormones to transition to the other gender.

Just reading a couple of abstracts this isn't really compelling w.r.t. icing the 'nads. Is the idea that you drop sperm production which increases TST production as a response? Is the cold a stressor with TST as the response? What is the connection?
My takeaway was that fire attacks are more effective than ice attacks to your enemy's ballsack.

Don't want that bastard having triplets you'll just have to kill down the road.

so the main stream media doesnt say this and basically right wing snow flakes are making things up again... post links of the main stream advocating giving roids, hormones to kids
Sigh... I'm assuming you're just playing dumb for political purposes. I'm neither right wing nor a snowflake, by the way. People can do what they want, I'm just pointing out mixed messages in the media. But listen closely. Transgender boys are given testosterone and other steroids in order to attain a masculine appearance despite being biologically female. If not given hormone blockers of their natural female hormones, plus male hormones and steroids, they will not be able to transition the way that they want. Similarly, transgender girls are given the same treatment in reverse. Of course the media isn't going to outright say that they should be given steroids, but any thinking person knows that's exactly what has to happen in order for them to transition.

Sigh... I'm assuming you're just playing dumb for political purposes. I'm neither right wing nor a snowflake, by the way. People can do what they want, I'm just pointing out mixed messages in the media. But listen closely. Transgender boys are given testosterone and other steroids in order to attain a masculine appearance despite being biologically female. If not given hormone blockers of their natural female hormones, plus male hormones and steroids, they will not be able to transition the way that they want. Similarly, transgender girls are given the same treatment in reverse. Of course the media isn't going to outright say that they should be given steroids, but any thinking person knows that's exactly what has to happen in order for them to transition.
well hormones and steriods are differnt and you made up the part about the main stream media suggesting that underage people take steriods. post one link that proves it. you basically dont like trans people so made up all of this about the media supporting it.
"mainstream media: We should give steroids to transgenders, including children"
"Of course the media isn't going to outright say that they should be given steroids"
well which is it.

you are spinning things to push your agenda.

Last edited:
Why does it have to be right wing snowflakes, why is it always left and right?

When you ADVOCATE for something like letting kids become transgender it means the usage of hormones, common sense dude so they have to say I WANT KIDS TO USE STEROIDS come on man are you that thick or what?

And why is everything left or right, Im not a right winger and neither is Jackie blue.

Why does it have to be right wing snowflakes, why is it always left and right?

When you ADVOCATE for something like letting kids become transgender it means the usage of hormones, common sense dude so they have to say I WANT KIDS TO USE STEROIDS come on man are you that thick or what?

And why is everything left or right, Im not a right winger and neither is Jackie blue.
u def are and once again show me something where the media is pushing kids to use steriods.. i like how the simple minded twist " kids can be what they want" into " yeah give them hormones and steriods"

no one is advocating giving kids steroids and hormones.. the main stream media def isnt. If it was mainstream you would be able to post proof... you cant.

u def are and once again show me something where the media is pushing kids to use steriods.. i like how the simple minded twist " kids can be what they want" into " yeah give them hormones and steriods"

no one is advocating giving kids steroids and hormones.. the main stream media def isnt. If it was mainstream you would be able to post proof... you cant.

I think you need to stop watching so much news and get out more, you sound paranoid and defensive.

I think you need to stop watching so much news and get out more, you sound paranoid and defensive, do you ever question your party?
whats my party? you think people should stop watching the news? this is your advice? "hey guy stop educating yourself" . I can see why you have the views you do now...
not defensive just calling out bullshit.. decent reflection on your part, I asked you to provide proof, you couldnt and told me to stop watching the news.

well hormones and steriods are differnt and you made up the part about the main stream media suggesting that underage people take steriods. post one link that proves it. you basically dont like trans people so made up all of this about the media supporting it.
"Of course the media isn't going to outright say that they should be given steroids"
well which is it.

you are spinning things to push your agenda.
I really hope you're just trolling and aren't actually this fucking stupid. I don't have an agenda, genius, I'm simply telling truths here. I'm a libertarian on social issues and have nothing against transgender people. I'm pointing out a mixed message from the media. They constantly tell us about the dangers of cisgender people taking hormones of their same sex and steroids, yet they don't do the same when it comes to transgenders taking hormones of the opposite sex and steroids, even when they're children. They promote transitioning and don't talk about the dangers of taking hormones and steroids.

I really hope you're just trolling and aren't actually this fucking stupid. I don't have an agenda, genius, I'm simply telling truths here. I'm a libertarian on social issues and have nothing against transgender people. I'm pointing out a mixed message from the media. They constantly tell us about the dangers of cisgender people taking hormones of their same sex and steroids, yet they don't do the same when it comes to transgenders taking hormones of the opposite sex and steroids, even when they're children. They promote transitioning and don't talk about the dangers of taking hormones and steroids.
you are talking shit... provide proof of the main stream saying kids should take steroids. No one is trolling, just some of us are not complete morons.
"telling truths here",lol

Last edited:
i would never want to look like a super roided bodybuilder

Does anyone have a link to support this 'ice on balls' increases TST? I may be interested :/
HrRG.gif

If it's good enough for Apu...

Who likes bodybuilders? Talk about 0's in life. I can't say anything good about bodybuilders, what a total waste of your life. There's nothing special about bodybuilders, they lift weights all day. I don't see any ability or skill in it at all.
disagree, besides the lifting weights thing im no different than a body builder. def not a zero, but a hero

Back