VICE Sports Juiced Up - The Consequences of Steroids: SWOLE

Because people dont care about looking massive TRT is enough for you to look muscular and strong if you lift and eat well.

Why screw up your system even worse by adding other shit and then if you skip a dose you fuck up your body, if you dont do a PCT you are screwed

TRT is all you need to be healthy if you got low test, no need in going further.

These guys are all on TRT only and they look good chicks like these type of muscles not those freak weirdo size
trt-muscle-before-and-after.jpg

Matt-before-and-after.jpg

b82b6735f6b20f44910d3257ea6faae7.png
Those guys look ok in the before pics though. The only one who looks low t is the bottom guy and even he looks like he would probably be fine from sunlight, squats, and cleaning up his diet. Not worth being dependant on a shot every week or else you fall apart like Vitor did

Who likes bodybuilders? Talk about 0's in life. I can't say anything good about bodybuilders, what a total waste of your life. There's nothing special about bodybuilders, they lift weights all day. I don't see any ability or skill in it at all.

Not sure if serious, but lifting weights is kind of like training martial arts. It's hard sometimes and you want to quit, and it hurts and you're telling yourself "no more today" but to be successful you have to push a little further and overcome yourself. It's about battling yourself and your own limitations. Once you overcome yourself and push the limits on what you can and cannot take, most things in life come easy after that.

Not sure if serious, but lifting weights is kind of like training martial arts. It's hard sometimes and you want to quit, and it hurts and you're telling yourself "no more today" but to be successful you have to push a little further and overcome yourself. It's about battling yourself and your own limitations. Once you overcome yourself and push the limits on what you can and cannot take, most things in life come easy after that.
All for personal vanity. Very good.

It's kegels day for me Mon-Sat and Sun is rest day. My dick can bench the 27.5lb

It's not for personal vanity, it's for self confidence. There is a difference. Self confidence can take you FAR in life. Look at Arnold. Or Michael Jordan. Or Bruce Lee. Or Conor. Or (literally insert any other confident males name here).

Last edited:
There are actually a lot of health benefits associated with physical exercise and specifically weight lifting. Everyone knows this. That said, looking fit is not a sin and trying to shame someone over taking pride in their physical appearance sounds like something a slob would say. I don't know if you are one but that's how it sounds.

@WaylonMercy5150 dude please just trust me here. PLEASE just go work out a couple of times. And I mean really push yourself. And you won't be questioning the benefits of it anymore. I promise you. It's worth it. Look what it did for Chris Pratt!

Does anyone have a link to support this 'ice on balls' increases TST? I may be interested :/

I just know cold therapy on this was done during the 60's to see if it would raise sperm count, motility etc. Results from what I had seen showing it was positive, but not enough sample size.

Bodybulding is such a weird activity. Working out is fine of course but this obsession over looking a certain way isn't healthy.

Those guys look ok in the before pics though. The only one who looks low t is the bottom guy and even he looks like he would probably be fine from sunlight, squats, and cleaning up his diet. Not worth being dependant on a shot every week or else you fall apart like Vitor did
Yeah once you go on that stuff you gotta be on for life or you will wind up looking like Vitor deflated and melting
Its best just to stay natty

@WaylonMercy5150 dude please just trust me here. PLEASE just go work out a couple of times. And I mean really push yourself. And you won't be questioning the benefits of it anymore. I promise you. It's worth it. Look what it did for Chris Pratt!
I agree with you. But I don't feel any desire to lift weights. I have a wife and if she left me I would easily have another. I'm attractive, I'm handsome, I don't need the gym.

Bodybulding is such a weird activity. Working out is fine of course but this obsession over looking a certain way isn't healthy.
I enjoyed bodybuilding as a kid, its almost like art like you are sculpting your body, its hard to explain but I got bored of it, pushing each muscle to failure and resting like 3 or 4 days until it recovers got boring for me

I prefer doing full body workouts 3 times a week and jogging in between.

Bodybuilding workouts get boring, but what these guys dude is impressive they can shape their body and make each muscle grow like a statue.

Shawn ray had a classic physique and looked like a comic book super hero, its impressive if you think about how they can develop and shape each muscle through workouts. you gotta respect that hard work and dedication they put in with diet and training.
index.php

giphy.gif

I agree with you. But I don't feel any desire to lift weights. I have a wife and if she left me I would easily have another. I'm attractive, I'm handsome, I don't need the gym.

I'm attractive, handsome too. But lifting makes me feel even better about, like, everything. As does training martial arts. They're called endorphins and you're gonna love 'em. It's up to you man. But I highly recommend it.

Last edited:
The mindset of the guy in the video is basically the same as a fat person who loves food and can't stop themselves from eating themselves to death. He can't stop taking the roids, even though he'll drop dead from a heart attack.

I'm attractive, handsome too. But lifting makes me feel even better about, like, everything. As does training martial arts. It's up to you man. But I highly recommend it.
I know what you are saying. Maybe I'm a fat loser self destructive bum. I like art.

I know what you are saying. Maybe I'm a fat loser self destructive bum. I like art.

I like art too. I'm a former music scholarship recipient and music major, who draws, and has been skateboarding for 20 years, who loves to train martial arts and lift weights. Those things are NOT diametrically opposed. They are one and the same. You will see grasshopper, if you will just pick up that barbell. Trust me bro. You'll thank me. I'll bet you $20 right now that if you just work out hard 2 times you will come back here and say "holy crap dude!"

@therealdope

1. Jung A1, Schuppe HC. Influence of genital heat stress on semen quality in humans. Andrologia. 2007 Dec;39(6):203-15.
  2. Hjollund NH1, Storgaard L, Ernst E, Bonde JP, Olsen J. Impact of diurnal scrotal temperature on semen quality. Reprod Toxicol. 2002 May-Jun;16(3):215-21.
  3. Jung A1, Eberl M, Schill WB. Improvement of semen quality by nocturnal scrotal cooling and moderate behavioural change to reduce genital heat stress in men with oligoasthenoteratozoospermia. Reproduction. 2001 Apr;121(4):595-603.
  4. Jung A1, Schill WB, Schuppe HC. Improvement of semen quality by nocturnal scrotal cooling in oligozoospermic men with a history of testicular maldescent. Int J Androl. 2005 Apr;28(2):93-8.
  5. Zorgniotti A W, Sealfon A I. 1988. “Measurement of intrascrotal temperature in normal and subfertile men.” Journal of reproduction and fertility 82 (2): 563-6.
  6. Zorgniotti A W, Cohen M S, Sealfon A I. 1986. “Chronic scrotal hypothermia: results in 90 infertile couples.” The Journal of urology 135 (5): 944-7.
  7. Zorgniotti A W, Sealfon A I. 1984. “Scrotal hypothermia: new therapy for poor semen.” Urology 23 (5): 439-41.
  8. Mulcahy JJ. Scrotal hypothermia and the infertile man. J Urol. 1984 Sep;132(3):469-70.
  9. Zorgniotti AW, Sealfon AI, Toth A. Further clinical experience with testis hypothermia for infertility due to poor semen. Urology. 1982 Jun;19(6):636-40.
  10. Zorgniotti AW, Sealfon AI, Toth A. Chronic scrotal hypothermia as a treatment for poor semen quality. Lancet. 1980 Apr 26;1(8174):904-6.
  11. Zorgniotti A W. 1980. “Testis temperature, infertility, and the varicocele paradox.” Urology 16 (1): 7-10.
  12. Lazarus B A, Zorgniotti A W. 1975. “Thermoregulation of the human testis.” Fertility and sterility 26 (8): 757-9.
  13. Derek Robinson, MD; John Rock, MD; Miriam F. Menkin, MA Control of Human Spermatogenesis Intrascrotal Temperature JAMA. 1968;204(4):290-297. doi:10.1001/jama.1968.03140170006002

I like art too. I'm a former music scholarship recipient and music major, who draws, and has been skateboarding for 20 years, who loves to train martial arts and lift weights. Those things are NOT diametrically opposed. They are one and the same. You will see grasshopper, if you will just pick up that barbell. Trust me bro. You'll thank me.
giphy.gif

Back