Vettori running 5 miles after the fight

Thata way to leave it all in the cage. When you half ass your job and get 50-45'd. That's why they aren't worth 5k a fight.

Wow you need to relax bro besides he did there’s video evidence of this happening I’m sorry you’re butthurt about Izzy winning but there’s no need for name calling because you can’t express your emotions like an adult lol
I just said what you are bro <45>i'm really good ;)

I mean honestly ... Who the fk is Vettori? Lol sry. Literally barely know the guy. Ufc mw is kind of iffy.

Look at his face and look at Izzy's.
Martin was lighting Izzy up, and Izzy "won" on leg kicks. But since he didn't knock Izzy down, he wasn't "successful" while Izzy was "successful" in getting back to his feet and throwing leg kicks
"lighting Izzy up".... breh, you have Helen Keller level eyesight.

Lol at thinking running makes you a bmf. He lost the fight. Winning would have made him a bmf
Considering that the bmf was fought between 2 journeymen, I doubt winning is an important factor.
Anyway after eating 5 rounds of Izzy leg kicks that put away Whittaker and Costa in less than three runs and if vettori actually went on a run, he'd be a pretty tough guy right?

Considering that the bmf was fought between 2 journeymen, I doubt winning is an important factor.
Anyway after eating 5 rounds of Izzy leg kicks that put away Whittaker and Costa in less than three runs and if vettori actually went on a run, he'd be a pretty tough guy right?
I mean yeah. It would. Haha. But still. He just went 5 rounds. Doesn’t need to go on a run for me to think he’s tough.

I don't think his legs were gone no but he also didn't do anything that would make anyone think he won the fight or even came close to it.

He must have went FULL Kylo Ren on himself lol.

zgDZi.gif

In all seriousness it's probably the best way he can cope with the Loss than staying still and sitting in bed, so it's probably a mixture of Anger(No surprise there) and his ideal coping mechanism for his performance and loss.

Vettori is still young and has time, but you can tell he puts a LOT of pressure and expectations on himself that he's become delusional as it's the only way he can maintain any optimism/sanity that he can accomplish his dream. Not a knock, but it is something I noticed.
Oh for sure, you’re totally right. The even crazier part was how Izzy was saying how him n Marvin spoke before the decision n Marvin was saying that he thought he won THIS fight too!! Like wtf? The dude is delusional as all hell. His corner was basically yelling at him between rounds, telling him he was down every single round and needed a finish 100% to pull it off.

After reading that, all three judges gave him a moral victory...

Marvin was hitting air the whole night it doesn’t matter how much you’re pushing someone forward when your not contacting with anything lol

This!! Izzy was actually landing in the exchanges and Marvin wasn't most of the time. I don't understand how people can't see that when watching the fight. I've even seen people say he rocked Izzy! It's as if people don't understand what counter punching is.

How about learning how to do some trips, off the cage grappling etc... go train at AKA. Running 5 miles won't help you beating Adesanya.

What? He should have fought way harder if he can run 5 miles after his fight which was an opportunity or a lifetime and the pinnacle of his profession.

that’s a bummer if that’s true. B

How about learning how to do some trips, off the cage grappling etc... go train at AKA. Running 5 miles won't help you beating Adesanya.
Seems like either a lie or a coping mechanism to me

If he had that much gas left in the tank he should have used it trying to WIN THE FUCKING TITLE.

I’m never impressed with that shit after a fight, the pushups... fuck that. If you didn’t win by finish then you are an idiot for not using that energy to pursue putting your opponent away.

He trains with Romulo Barral, Edwin Najmi, Gabriel Arges, Felipe Pena.
Those are absolutely top of the food chain BJJ competitors that could tap anyone at AKA with astounding ease.

Vettori just isn't as good as he thinks he is. He's too juiced up and egotistical to actually learn any sort of technique from any of those astonishingly technical fighters, he's not gonna learn shit at AKA.

Back