Vettori running 5 miles after the fight

Should have used that extra cardio during the fight

Well we all know Rogan's fetish with leg kicks, so one good low kick and Joe won't stop talking about it.

I've heard some fighters say that leg kicks effect are kinda overrated.
Most of the time thats probably true but if you happen to hit the perfect spot by 0.0001 millimeter precission like Poirier did to Conor it might totally change the fight.

Barbosa's opponents disagree
Edson+Barboza+Leg+Kicks+Rafaello+Oliveira+-+UFC+162.gif

04530c37f46f7dcb9686101345552887.gif

The most overrated leg kicks were Jones's oblique kicks. For all of the talk about him crippling his opponents, all of the guys that he fought had zero issues with their knees afterwards.

Most of the time thats probably true but if you happen to hit the perfect spot by 0.0001 millimeter precission like Poirier did to Conor it might totally change the fight.
Or just be gaethje.
In all fairness, Izzy's leg kicks are deadly too, outside of this fight ofc

Wow you need to relax bro besides he did there’s video evidence of this happening I’m sorry you’re butthurt about Izzy winning but there’s no need for name calling because you can’t express your emotions like an adult lol

Every forum has about 10% of the users being internet tough guys and unnecessarily angry guys.....I guess it keeps it interesting.

Lol at thinking running makes you a bmf. He lost the fight. Winning would have made him a bmf

He must have went FULL Kylo Ren on himself lol.

zgDZi.gif

In all seriousness it's probably the best way he can cope with the Loss than staying still and sitting in bed, so it's probably a mixture of Anger(No surprise there) and his ideal coping mechanism for his performance and loss.

Vettori is still young and has time, but you can tell he puts a LOT of pressure and expectations on himself that he's become delusional as it's the only way he can maintain any optimism/sanity that he can accomplish his dream. Not a knock, but it is something I noticed.

And yet he seemed convinced he could not do much pretty quickly.
Mental preparation will help him i guess.
He has strength, good cardio compared to his muscle mass, he is a southpaw, decent grappling, he may do something.
Lets see how he deals with this loss.

The most overrated leg kicks were Jones's oblique kicks. For all of the talk about him crippling his opponents, all of the guys that he fought had zero issues with their knees afterwards.

Talk to Rampage about that.

yoel did the salsa in the post fight presser after fighting izzy

Wouldn't surprise me, Vettori's leg never really seemed shot.

He took a lot of kicks but I agree it never looked significantly hurt. You can see when a fighter gets compromised from it really quickly. Probably why he wasn't checking them.

It will be a long while before he gets another title shot however, he wasn't really close at any point to winning. When he got Izzy to ground he wasn't able to keep him there or do much. When he got him down he had to keep him there to win the fight.

In all honesty, when I watched him, I thought he was gassed for at least half the fight and that was the biggest difference in the fight. He just didn't have the energy to mount any serious attacks, most of his punches lacked energy. He needs a much much bigger gas tank if he wants to have success with elite.
MYbee that’s why he went running right after.

“A fuck I need a bigger gas tank, gonna start working on that now”

Back