Vettori Ensured Adesanya Never Gives Him a Title Shot

1. Those are career stats and Blachowicz has improved a ton from where he was at, skill-wise
  2. Blachowicz has fought better opponents thus far/more good opponents
  3. This single stat doesn't necessarily tell too much; Ryan Bader, John Makdessi and Jon Madsen all have a (way) higher striking defense percentage than a prime Anderson Silva and Dominick Cruz.
You can add a bunch more to color that one of those meaningless stats.Youre first 2 pretty much get job done and the third drives the point home of trivial- well done

Adesanya saw Vettoris striking and is licking his lips. Vettori looked mediocre standing, and if Holland had any TDD he would have knocked him out.

But he got taken down 11 times haha. If vettori had better striking you boy would have been dead.

But he got taken down 11 times haha. If vettori had better striking you boy would have been dead.
My boy?

I don't give shit about Holland. He's a gatekeeper at best. The point is that Vettori has nothing for Adesanya.

People seem to think Vettori is as large, strong, and skilled as Jan. He's not..... Israel will deal with him much easier this time now that he knows what his gameplan will be.
Plus Vettori is better but Israel has gotten MUCH better. I see Vettori getting stopped or a tentative Adesanya cruising to a fairly easy 50-45 ...... if Italian dream gets another shot.

Marvin Vettori? More like Marvin you bore me

am I right

Jan is much bigger and had elite striking too unlike Marvin has ok striking and wrestling. Anyways Marvin need to fight at least a Derek Bronson to get a title shot.

You have good points. If Marvin were an exciting fighter then he would probably get a title shot soon. But with his boring style he probably has to beat another 3 opponents.

Costa vs Izzy 2 before Izzy vs bettors 2

nah he would get rag dolled and would lose just like he lost to Jan
Izzys take down defense is a million times better than Holland’s. Vettori isn’t Jan, he’s much smaller. And Vettori was getting caught and hurt by Holland in the few exchanges. Izzy would walk right through Vettori, 2nd round KO.

He still needs one more top 5 min. Whitaker 100% should be next if he wins

It’s an easy win for Izzy IMO.

Lol. I am curious as to how you came to this conclusion.

blah blah blah gynobender blah blah blah izzy's gay lol blah blah blah got exposed by Jan, everybody is going to wrestlefuck him blah blah blah he was never that good blah blah blah

Edit : forgot to insert a photo of a duck

Izzy won't fight someone he beat early on in his career? Vettori needs to beat a top guy to earn title, get through whittaker or costa.

Back