Vetorri is so unintentionally funny

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He's just one of those weird dudes whose illusions trump all reality lol.

I'm pretty convinced that he was pretty convinced that he was winning that fight. I was actually rooting for him and don't want to be mean, but I seriously doubt his IQ is in the triple digits. That said he's still a decent fighter, can take punishment and keep coming at you convinced he's got you right where he wants you.

Sadly, he seems to lack the skill and striking power to really change a fight he's losing, so if he cant dominate you in the grappling he's most likely getting pieced up by the top MW strikers.

Also, he's more of a champion than Aljo imo, he had several chances to bitch out due to Izzy's blatant low blow and eye poke, and the dude didn't even take time to recover he just wanted to fight (cause remember, in his mind he's winning).

He knows that he lost

Immediately after the fight he thought he won, but plenty of guys have a bad perception of what happened immediately after a fight

Alistair was claiming Stipe tapped lmao

After reading the OP, I'm pretty convinced that you're pretty convinced, that Vettori was pretty convinced that he won....convincingly.

Your reply was better then the OP’s and now im convinced!!

He managed Israel way better than Whittaker and Costa so he shouldn’t be too hard on himself. However, two losses to the current champion is a difficult situation to pivot out of.

He knows that he lost

Immediately after the fight he thought he won, but plenty of guys have a bad perception of what happened immediately after a fight

The fact that he was not listening to his corner; the same corner that cornered Gastelum; is telling. His fight iq is good unless he’s fighting Izzy from what I’ve seen.

After reading the OP, I'm pretty convinced that you're pretty convinced, that Vettori was pretty convinced that he won....convincingly.

He's just one of those weird dudes whose illusions trump all reality lol.

I'm pretty convinced that he was pretty convinced that he was winning that fight. I was actually rooting for him and don't want to be mean, but I seriously doubt his IQ is in the triple digits. That said he's still a decent fighter, can take punishment and keep coming at you convinced he's got you right where he wants you.

Sadly, he seems to lack the skill and striking power to really change a fight he's losing, so if he cant dominate you in the grappling he's most likely getting pieced up by the top MW strikers.

Also, he's more of a champion than Aljo imo, he had several chances to bitch out due to Izzy's blatant low blow and eye poke, and the dude didn't even take time to recover he just wanted to fight (cause remember, in his mind he's winning).
“I was pretty convinced that he was pretty convinced”…..

TS is unintentionally unaware

He managed Israel way better than Whittaker and Costa so he shouldn’t be too hard on himself. However, two losses to the current champion is a difficult situation to pivot out of.

Yeah he’s kinda screwed, he’s good enough to knock off a lot of the 185 contenders but likely won’t get another title shot after this.

He knows that he lost

Reem just got separated from consciousness. Huge difference.

Back