Veteran Iwan Pang (Atjok) dies

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
98355884_3030065187050809_1500026424868732928_o.jpg

Not sure what happened 1 week ago (probably cancer after some comments), but REST IN PEACE! SINCERE CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY!

Originally from Curacao, he should have been about 45 years old. The saddest part is that he had a family. Wife and new born baby last year.

He was teaching at Fight Factory Amersfoort (FFA). Former Dutch champion.

Last edited:
He was 40 years old and fought a farewell in Superkombat. He was almost 40 and was fighting in the Netherlands in A-division hungry young wolves such as El Bouni (Superkombat), Fabio Kwasi (Superkombat) and El Boustati (Enfusion) - all 3 future top 10 in the world.

Last edited:
There are rumors Nana Owusu also died this month, he was active kickboxer or recently active at least. Originally from Ghana, was training and living in Anvers, Belgium. Lost a decision at Erkan Varol, not so long time ago in 2017.

Should have been about 31 years old or so. But I can"t find serious sources, except a Belgian guy on social website who has Andy Souwer as friend and connections with sport journalists in the Netherlands. So it should be true.

Update: a second source confirms. So sad, I think he also had family with at least a child!

Last edited:
Iwan Pang fought one of my guys twice. He looked like a wild man! but the reality couldnt been any different! He was such a nice friendly fella.. So sad that his little baby has to grow up without a father! RIP warrior!

Iwan Pang fought one of my guys twice. He looked like a wild man! but the reality couldnt been any different! He was such a nice friendly fella.. So sad that his little baby has to grow up without a father! RIP warrior!
Also his wife who I think found love after a failed marriage or something, I think she has another child from another marriage or relationship. His wife, his parents and brothers maybe... They looked happy together!

Back