Veryngood fighters people are not talking about

6b000b7f5bec18019c392ec0acdff41582db315d.gif

I must be missing something compared to the rest of Sherdog? Exciting figher? Hell yeah. Future title contender? Not sure about that chief.
Pretty sure your opinion is more likely to be consensus lol.

He's not the first to say it on Sherdog about Pereira if I'm honest haha.
Really? I've said it in a half jokey kind of way but I can't say i've seen more than maybe 1 post saying he's a future champ... I've read a lot mocking his gimmicky style though.

I must be missing something compared to the rest of Sherdog? Exciting figher? Hell yeah. Future title contender? Not sure about that chief.
I believe he at least has the tools to beat Edwards he's still in his 20's so by the time he gets there I wouldn't be surprised if Usman is gone and Pereira hits like a truck

I believe he at least has the tools to beat Edwards he's still in his 20's so by the time he gets there I wouldn't be surprised if Usman is gone and Pereira hits like a truck

He's still in his 20s and has over 30 fights. That mileage is going to catch up with him soon. Age and Fighting age are 2 very different things. He had a great record pre UFC but I wouldn't say he's been very inspiring in any fights bar his debut plus there's still some ? over his cardio after that Connolly fight aswelll for me.

Also, Movsar Evloev looks kinda unbeatable with a slight cardio fix

Back