Very weird issue with EA UFC???

IrishFighterLA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So tonight after a couple games online one of my fighters decided to not work.. seriously only some buttons would work when they felt like it.. And the health/stamina meter would not regenerate..

The controller is fine i switched to another game and it was fine.. Then went back to ufc and the problem seemed even worse.. Never had this issue before any ideas?

So tonight after a couple games online one of my fighters decided to not work.. seriously only some buttons would work when they felt like it.. And the health/stamina meter would not regenerate..

The controller is fine i switched to another game and it was fine.. Then went back to ufc and the problem seemed even worse.. Never had this issue before any ideas?

Interesting.

I've played over a thousand matches online and never had this problem, but I don't doubt it for one second. Game still has a lot of bugs and kinks here and there, even after all the patches.

There was a specific glitch for a while that happened after your opponent would grab your ankles and trip, where your controller would just stop working. You couldn't punch, block, transition, nothing. It was really frustrating to just have to sit there and watch the guy TKO you, especially if you were beating the shit out them lol.

Interesting.

I've played over a thousand matches online and never had this problem, but I don't doubt it for one second. Game still has a lot of bugs and kinks here and there, even after all the patches.

There was a specific glitch for a while that happened after your opponent would grab your ankles and trip, where your controller would just stop working. You couldn't punch, block, transition, nothing. It was really frustrating to just have to sit there and watch the guy TKO you, especially if you were beating the shit out them lol.

Yea thats pretty much the deal for me right now only it starts that way.. I have restarted, tried everything.. No ideas.

Yea thats pretty much the deal for me right now only it starts that way.. I have restarted, tried everything.. No ideas.

Never had the problem in the beginning of a match but I've had fights where my fighter stopped doing anything. It's a bug which the fighter should be standing up but are really on the ground. Lots of bugs on this game. Oh also lol at the 4-5 body jabs KO you are able to do now in the game, while 10 headkicks in a row does no damage.

Maybe your r2 is stuck, happened to me its a common problem with the ps4 controller. Not being able to renegenerate stamina or strike sounds a lot like the block button being stuck

Maybe your r2 is stuck, happened to me its a common problem with the ps4 controller. Not being able to renegenerate stamina or strike sounds a lot like the block button being stuck

Well yea it feels like that in game not physically. physically it looks and feels ok? It seemed fine with GTA.. Im not sure how else to check..

Well yea it feels like that in game not physically. physically it looks and feels ok? It seemed fine with GTA.. Im not sure how else to check..

When you press r2 does it automatically come up or do you need to manually lift it up? R2 being broken is not a problem in other games since very few games use r2 as much as EA UFC.

This is what broken r2 looks like:

[YT]eYaYks2o2Qg[/YT]

When you press r2 does it automatically come up or do you need to manually lift it up? R2 being broken is not a problem in other games since very few games use r2 as much as EA UFC.

This is what broken r2 looks like:

[YT]eYaYks2o2Qg[/YT]

Ok turns out it was the controller.. R2 breaking is a very common issue with the DS4.. Its under warranty anyways.

Back